31 21.09%
  • Nathan Orchard

2 1.36%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha/ SIMS Martial Arts Academy
    Why Ant Lopez

He is only 18 years old and has more titles than most instructors out there. He embodies the idea of a warrior. He is interested only in his self improvement. He has been training since he was 3 years old and participates in nearly every single class offered every day from karate to muay thai. He is a black belt in traditional jujitsu. He is also an assistant instructor at the academy.

He is humble, modest, and continually strives to be the best he can be beyond just jiu-jitsu. He does not have facebook, twitter, forum accounts, even a fuckin email address he lives breathes and eats martial arts.

He despises the limelight lol he had me take down all his videos because he felt he didn't deserve the attention and that it was unnecessary and it wasn't helping him get any better.

Ant should be warrior of the year because the reality is at 18 years old he shows more self-discipline and humbleness than most of us and when my daughter is old enough to seriously begin her jiu-jitsu journey i will tell her to do it exactly like Ant. Stay humble and make self improvement the priority.

Ant Lopez for President 2036

Array

School
    SIMS / 10th Planet Omaha
    Ant

Damn Derek....

RW

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Stewart View Post
    Why Ant Lopez

He is only 18 years old and has more titles than most instructors out there. He embodies the idea of a warrior. He is interested only in his self improvement. He has been training since he was 3 years old and participates in nearly every single class offered every day from karate to muay thai. He is a black belt in traditional jujitsu. He is also an assistant instructor at the academy.

He is humble, modest, and continually strives to be the best he can be beyond just jiu-jitsu. He does not have facebook, twitter, forum accounts, even a fuckin email address he lives breathes and eats martial arts.

He despises the limelight lol he had me take down all his videos because he felt he didn't deserve the attention and that it was unnecessary and it wasn't helping him get any better.

Ant should be warrior of the year because the reality is at 18 years old he shows more self-discipline and humbleness than most of us and when my daughter is old enough to seriously begin her jiu-jitsu journey i will tell her to do it exactly like Ant. Stay humble and make self improvement the priority.

Ant Lopez for President 2036
    Damn sometimes i forget that he is only 18, he is wise beyond his years.

Array

School
    10th planet Melbourne/ GVJJ
    Why Frank Barca?

He's the dude that has been building 10th Planet JJ in Australia for years, he travels 16 hrs to and from L.A 2-3x a year to train with the biggest, the baddest, and the best the 10th has to offer and he brings it all back for us the Down under Niburus.

He works his ass off for all of his guys and he bleeds 10th Planet JJ.

Not that he bleeds I'm pretty sure he's made outta the same stuff as Wolverines claws, Ha Ha.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Did I leave out that Yockel has sacrificed his hair for 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu?
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox
    I feel like I have already won just being on this list of Nibiru warriors.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Did I leave out that Yockel has sacrificed his hair for 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu?
    This is true...had to sell it for private heel hook lessons!

Array

School
    10th planet Peterborough
    Was SO hard to pick this one ... Scott is a stud and he has great accomplishments ... ADCC qualifiying Red destroyer ... damn ... wish I could pick a few ... but someone has to win
    Stewart Landry
    Head Instructor 10th Planet Peterborough

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    I agree with Josh, tough choice

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast