Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Denver

Attn: 10th Planet Moons! Help me out and gain advertising exposure and new business.

Hey everyone, I've got a favor to ask of you. As you may know, I've had a series of surgeries following my fight with Ryan Couture. Unfortunately, the Zuffa's insurance company ended up denying the claim. Luckily, my surgeon agreed to do the procedures for free but I still have to pay for the stay in the hospital, The use of the operating room, the anesthesiologist, the epidural, and all of my physical therapy out of pocket.

Luckily I was contacted by a company called fund-a-fighter that works with fighters and their fans to help fighters raise money in situations like this to cover surgeries, fund training camps and to connect the fans to the fighters that they believe in and wish to support.

The way Fund-a-fighter works is that the fighter offers rewards and incentives to their fans in exchange for contributions at different levels. I am reaching out to all my friends running gyms around the country to see if you would be willing to offer a free month of training as a prize for a contributor to my campaign.

I think it is a good way to get new clients through the door and get some extra marketing; all while helping me raise money to cover my expenses from these surgeries.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in doing please let me know.

Have a great holiday.

Array

School
    10th Planet Denver
    Eddie has already come through with a membership at headquarters. So have West LA, Burbank (with 10 memberships!) Riverside, Van Nuys, Rochester, Phoenix, Melbourne (with 3 memberships), Santa Fe, and San Francisco.

Thank you guys so much for the support!

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Conor, we're in. Let me know what I need to do.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Denver
    Brandon, you don't have to do anything but shoot me your email so that I can notify you of the winner's name so you will know who he is when he comes in to sign up. My email is ConorHeun@gmail.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    I'd be willing to help out, Conor. Louis@10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    That's awesome there's something like that

Array

School
    10th Planet Denver
    Thanks Louis!

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Brothers. Homies. Aliens.

It so happens that I work with FundaFighter.com. Its an absolutely awesome and revolutionary site for fighters and fans. I helped encourage Conors campaign in its early stages (Conor hasn't met me yet, but I am on his side behind the scenes.). The reason why I encouraged Conor's campaign to be chosen over other candidates is because, I knew that my Nibiru Warriors, know how to show love to there own. FAF has been very successful in the past. But this time around we were looking for a candidate who was willing, able and enthusiastic about leveraging there people for support. 10th Planet is certainly an exception when it comes to treating each other like family. We are still in the stages of its evolution where we can keep track of our respective careers and training. Its tight knit. Conor has the right family for this. US. We need to show the Mixed Martial Arts world that we don't need the sponsors. We are the sponsors. We always have been. Now its time to measure what we are all known for.

I have seen Conors prizes. He is absolutely the most exciting campaign so far and it seems, he will be the one "giving back" in this exchange. His prizes are... how else do I say this... FUCKING AWESOME!!! Every single one of us will want what he is offering. And its a win-win. For one, we can pay his surgery. Two, we can win some seriously cool shit (prizes are confidential still). Thirdly, We can throw up two Diaz middle fingers and a 10th Planet gang sign at the Mainstream for forcing fighters to whore themselves for any company willing to give them a few hundred bucks. Lets get Conor back on top of the rankings in this sport. Lets make history by helping create an alternative source of funding for future champions in MMA.

Next time Conor Heun walks out to a fight the only thing that will be on his shorts will be 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu. Because we will be responsible for putting him there that night.

Fund-a-fighter, Conor and myself want to make this reality come true with all your help. We have to make this campaign viral. UFC Fighters (Bellator etc...) have raised thousands of dollars on the website. I believe with the 10th Planet approach to his campaign we can break serious records with his numbers. I'm putting my Chill Dog stamp on this thread. When the profile is up. We invade.

Who's with me?

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    The founder of the site, Robbie Stein has a lot of love for the 10th Planet system. Not because of its effectiveness on the mats but because of the people he has met from the system. Myself and Mike Russell (trained with Stew in Ontario) work with Robbie and both of us hustle everyday to make the website a success. Robbie is a very generous person in the industry and if he saw us come out and show serious support for Conor I'm sure he would give back to us in a big way. He simply wants to see the fighters get the support they deserve from the people who want to give it to them.

Personally, I will be thinking of my own prizes to contribute to Conors campaign. For example, Any larger donations made by 10th Planet members will get a free highlight made by Chill Dog Media. Ill think of others. I just want to prove to everyone that hates that this system was the one I picked for more then just the techniques it offers. I want them to know we roll deep and wreck shop... cuz... thats how 10 do?

fundafighter.com

chilldogmedia.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Im down for sure. josh@10thplanetjjchicago.com
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella