Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Strange because hes stressing fundamentals and a structured system, does he really think 10PJJ is a collection of random tricks?

Is it possible that what he meant was you cant just learn a submission or position out of the 10P system and expect it to work without the learning the system?

But then the "any monkey with half a brain can defend that" comment. Does this mean that all the GJJ practitioners who have lost to 10P are monkeys with less than half a brain?

Think about this, the fact that this email was made and sent means that numerous GJJ students have been experimenting with 10P to the extent that dickhole got pissed off and sent this to everyone. HaHa.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by sean applegate View Post
    yea, didnt have nothin to say about that lockdown though....they know they all running from it.
    I had two guys try to use the "breaking the lock down" technique as renner taught it. Doesn't work. maybe could if you lay there forever. Glad they wont come on here and find out about the twister side pass or capoeira pass, hahahhhha.

Array

School
    BJJ India (Professor Rodrigo Teixeira BJJ)
    Step on the mats with the 10pjj warriors and we gonna show who got the half brain and who is monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Arun Sharma View Post
    Step on the mats with the 10pjj warriors and we gonna show who got the half brain and who is monkey.
    i am not sure which is really better, brains are pretty plastic, you can pretty much function with half a brain. from my heart i think i gotta go with the monkey though.

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    everybody knows 10th planet isnt a structured system...all it is, is a bunch of rubber guard and twister stuff that wrestlers and Brazilians have been doing for years.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    lol @ how people out there still don't understand that 10P uses pretty much ALL the techniques in BJJ and GJJ, and also adds new ones.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    GGBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Arun Sharma View Post
    3rd option - 1/2 brained monkey...

effd1dd449e17285e294778a4cd52a4b-d377dzo.jpg

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    lol @ how people out there still don't understand that 10P uses pretty much ALL the techniques in BJJ and GJJ, and also adds new ones.
    Lacking the gi, we clearly have no real system at all, which is why we must learn techniques randomly.

It's a good thing that not even my family cares if I get tapped...

2014 South Africa Traincation culminating in South Africas first ISOF event! lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    2014 South Africa Traincation culminating in South Africas first ISOF event! lol
    Lets do it. I do however think we need to get immunizations to travel there but I'm in.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast