Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

Someone quick! Tell ADCC Gold Medalist Vinny Mag he's wasting his time!!!!

Gracie JJ Durban

To all our members: trying to learn techniques randomly is not going to improve ur overall game. And i stress, passionately, Rubber guard or twister is NOT the solution and will Not win you a fight, any monkey with half a brain can defend that, you need to learn the fundamentals and do the basics well to survive a fight, and understand these and use these prinipals including timming, reflex, leverage, energy efficiency and correct distance management, try not to chase after and accumulte random techniques, learn to build ur own game with a structured system that we teach and grow with a strong base. And remember to keep it playful when training :-) no one cares if you get tapped out, not even your family cares.. Looking forward to classes this evening!

(an actual mass email from Gracie JJ Durban South Africa)
    Last edited by Eddie Bravo; 12-18-2012 at 07:42 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Ha ha!!!
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Gracie JJ Durban

To all our members: trying to learn techniques randomly is not going to improve ur overall game. And i stress, passionately, Rubber guard or twister is NOT the solution and will Not win you a fight, any monkey with half a brain can defend that, you need to learn the fundamentals and do the basics well to survive a fight, and understand these and use these prinipals including timming, reflex, leverage, energy efficiency and correct distance management, try not to chase after and accumulte random techniques, learn to build ur own game with a structured system that we teach and grow with a strong base. And remember to keep it playful when training :-) no one cares if you get tapped out, not even your family cares.. Looking forward to classes this evening!

(an actual mass email from Gracie JJ Durban South Africa)
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

If any would like to discuss the effectivness of gjj with these lovely people
    doubled@netactive.co.za
    and please vist there amazingly detailed website about the effectivness of gjj
    http://www.fluxmotion.net/

tell Hanno Vermeulen i said hi
    Last edited by Clinton lawrence; 12-18-2012 at 08:11 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Haters gonna hate. It'll break your knees!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Vinny, you're wasting your time! Remember, part time Royler Gracie is better than full time Edgie Bravo.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Lmao.

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    yea, didnt have nothin to say about that lockdown though....they know they all running from it.

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    the only thing that bugs me about people making fun of rubber guard is when was posture control and arm isolation a bad thing to focus on in closed guard?

Honestly asking, what is an alternate high guard method that most people use?

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Lucky for them people in America haven't given a shit about South Africa since Nelson Mandella, and I hear he Twisters mother fuckers that talk shit on the system. Google it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast