Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    ASES Valencia
    I'm sorry guys, I got a bit too excited. I just wanted to share how much fun I'm having with the system and that I'm progressing.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    It's ok. We weren't trying to be mean. Everyone's pumped for your progress!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Gates View Post
    I wouldn't go around telling people I tapped my coach. In the slight situation I caught him by surprise and got him I would keep it o myself. I might only tell my training partner and that's it. I would be like the other night I somehow caugh coach but I think he gave it to me. I wouldn't go around bragging. Not only does that bad for your coach gym and yourself but you sound like a douche
    Of course this would all be due to celestial alignment, which hasn't happened yet

However the day it does happen, I'll be happy as hell for ya!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Shayne Simpson MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsvetan View Post
    I'm sorry guys, I got a bit too excited. I just wanted to share how much fun I'm having with the system and that I'm progressing.
    No worries, just a friendly reminder. It can def. be tough to control your excitement!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Of course this would all be due to celestial alignment, which hasn't happened yet

However the day it does happen, I'll be happy as hell for ya!
    Haha well someday maybe but I have a long road ahead of me before that happens ! Ben and I have to strategize against your deep half. Last nights plan did not work

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Gates View Post
    Haha well someday maybe but I have a long road ahead of me before that happens ! Ben and I have to strategize against your deep half. Last nights plan did not work
    Ben had the best game plan

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    We've started regularly recording, compiling and uploading rolls that happen during classes, I don't see the harm in it. Was not sure at first but it turns out everyone who's been featured has benefitted from this. So whilst you may argue what goes down in the gym stays in the gym what you cannot argue is that this hinders anyone's development, quite the opposite.

And as a bonus I've found that contrary to what I expected, when the camera is on them the guys rolling will chill out a bit. Rather than wanting to 'win' we've instilled a good ethic in them that the last thing they want is to appear to be trying too hard. It's jus not cool. I was pleasantly surprised.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    There is a major difference between filling a rolling session to study and learn from vs bragging about what you did to someone during a roll. One is for development the other is for ego gratification.

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    True cant argue with that

Array

School
    blank
    I agrizzle

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast