Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

MTS 12 now up!!! (george rolls with Renato, rubber guard, prison guard, buttock comp)

MTS 12 now up!!!

George rolls with Renato, rubber guard, prison guard, buttock compressor, the ultimate weed story and alot more, over 45 minutes of craziness
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

I'm so happy its up. Fixing to go enjoy this episode with 5 ham sandwiches a bag of chips and some root beer.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Oh snap!
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Another awesome episode! Mikes story is sad and amazing at the same time. Things seriously need to change.

Just a heads up though, Mike isn't a Rochester student. Mike just happened to pick up a 10th PJJ Rochester shirt at the seminar minutes before Eddie filmed it, in front of my truck. I believe Mike trains with forum member Bill Keeling. But if he was from here I'd be happy to claim him
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Great episode. Can't wait till I get over this flu or strep throat or whatever alien disease i have so i can roll again.

Array

School
    Anu Academy
    Great episode as always! Well done Jason!

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Yea Joe Rogan reppin 10th planet riverside

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Great episode, great roll footage.

nice one...
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Another awesome episode! Mikes story is sad and amazing at the same time. Things seriously need to change.

Just a heads up though, Mike isn't a Rochester student. Mike just happened to pick up a 10th PJJ Rochester shirt at the seminar minutes before Eddie filmed it, in front of my truck. I believe Mike trains with forum member Bill Keeling. But if he was from here I'd be happy to claim him
    Yes Chris, Mike is my student. He is in love with the Martial Arts, and has been for 20+ years! I am proud to claim him as well. Thank You for the compliment! I think meeting Eddie was the highlight of his training. We all had fun up there and hope to do it again soon!
    Bill Keeling
    Hoosier Fight Club

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast