Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    lawsons combat sports
    Great episode. Thanks for the compliment Chris. I train at Hoosier fight club under Bill Keeling, he is an amazing teacher. The seminar was awesome, and yes, meeting Eddie was the highlight of my training thus far. I love 10th planet as a system but its the "family" of 10th planet I like most. Everyone at Rochester was awesome, I cant wait to have the oppurtunity to go back.

Array

School
    CSW Fullerton, CA
    Can't wait to check it out. The MTS series is too legit. I've only been training MMa for 5 months and I've been wrecking dudes on the ground. My gym is fucking awesome, the best, we got great trainers and we're big on catch/Sub wrestling(mean JJ), so when I incorporate rubber guard and my lockdown game; most guys I roll with really dont have a answer.

My goal is to have my opponent fear my ground game so much that he is forced to stand but at the same time my striking is to strong so he decides to take me down and I get the easy tap

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    I think I've said it before, but I just love the format of these episodes. It just totally reminds me of the old 411 monthly skate videos that my friends and I grew up on. MMA and BJJ in general haven't really been capable of capturing the gym dynamic the way you guys have and I really think you are onto something. Like it blows my mind that NoGi and Manto and all kinds of other companies aren't putting out videos of their guys free rolling, showing techniques, screwing around and competing.

Actually, Eisner, you probably created a new market if you were to expand on this Production thing.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Its great thanks alot for another episode done well.

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    I have been at work for 5 1/2 hours, 3 of those hours have been spent watching episode 12 and re-watching the techniques over and over again. Thank you for allowing me to use my time constructively.
    "Like A Wild Fuckin Savage from the Dark Side of Danger" - Ninja

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    As always, a GREAT episode of MTS. I would love to see Joe fight -- even if it was just an exhibition match. Damn shame about that Wesley Snipes fight. I so wish that guy on "celebrity" Fear Factor had taken a real swing at Joe. I would love to have seen him kick that dude's sternum through his spine. Much love Joe!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Romano View Post
    I have been at work for 5 1/2 hours, 3 of those hours have been spent watching episode 12 and re-watching the techniques over and over again. Thank you for allowing me to use my time constructively.
    Funny, I've been doing much the same thing today! That series is really addictive. I really need to start adding the Sorcerer to my game. I have the flexibility and I go to IC all the time, I just never think about the Sorcerer when I'm there. It seems like one of those things that's so obvious when Eddie shows it but it never even occurred to me. Guess that's why he's the Master.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Great techniques. Just out of curiosity how did the whole MTS concept come about?
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by BrentSmith View Post
    Great techniques. Just out of curiosity how did the whole MTS concept come about?
    It's really not a crazy original concept. As a jiu jitsu instructor with many affiliates, like many out there, I had to take advantage of the internet and put my classes online so that the whole 10th Planet association can be on the same page instantly. Since Jason was always filming my classes anyways, I asked him to put it all together in a web series, plus he is so hardcore 10th Planet that he was the perfect choice to collaborate with. His nickname is Jason Planet for chrissakes.

Thank you all very much for the support and dedication!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Rey Diogo Scotland
    I really like the MTS episodes, great way to get the information out there. The TPJJ books are great but I think MTS is much better because the system is developing so quickly.

It would be good to see Renato roll some more if he was up for the idea....
    Train Intelligently

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast