Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin

mono control, crack head, retard control, gangsta lean??

mono control?? gangsta lean?? retard control?? crack head control?? truck?? man you guys always crack me up....who comes up with these names?? my wife thought that it was me making up these names since i'm so crazy and wacky...but I told her to come in here and read and she see that I didn't make it up. She then say I found a bunch of people who are just as crazy and wacky as me...lol one time during the tournament, I screamed out to Cora.... RETARD CONTROL...RETARD CONTROL!!!!!! CRACK HEAD CONTROL!!!! That almost got me into a fight as the kids people think I was calling their son a retard or crack head...LOL This ever happen to anyone here??

Array

School
    And at another tournament while being side controled and the kid was going for her arm, I screamed out "DRAGON WHIPS ITS TAIL"... and here comes Cora's leg swoop in and catch his head, tossing him toward her feet something fierce.... everyone jaws dropped. I turned to her coach and told him, "that my friend...is dragon whips its tail"...lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    mono control?? gangsta lean?? retard control?? crack head control?? truck?? man you guys always crack me up....who comes up with these names?? my wife thought that it was me making up these names since i'm so crazy and wacky...but I told her to come in here and read and she see that I didn't make it up. She then say I found a bunch of people who are just as crazy and wacky as me...lol one time during the tournament, I screamed out to Cora.... RETARD CONTROL...RETARD CONTROL!!!!!! CRACK HEAD CONTROL!!!! That almost got me into a fight as the kids people think I was calling their son a retard or crack head...LOL This ever happen to anyone here??
    Our head coach has "renamed" some of the moves for the kids class.
    Retard Control = Repo Control
    Crack head = California Control

A lot of our kids know the true name, but it keeps us out of sticky situations at tournies!!

Array

School
    lol so you know where i'm coming from?? lol that is a great idea...I will also come up with new names as well to cover my bootay....lol

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Yeah, I don't think the names are trademarked or anything. It's more of a matter of memory and coaching. So feel free to tweak the names for your kids' sake.

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Yh bein British we had to rename douchebag for our class as its not really a term we use.
    The new name is way more universal; Cuntbag.

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Garry View Post
    Yh bein British we had to rename douchebag for our class as its not really a term we use.
    The new name is way more universal; Cuntbag.
    That's funny shit.

Array

School
    lol yall crack me up.... lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael Kaulig View Post
    Our head coach has "renamed" some of the moves for the kids class.
    Retard Control = Repo Control
    Crack head = California Control

A lot of our kids know the true name, but it keeps us out of sticky situations at tournies!!
    That is a good call. When I build up a school I'd rather not piss the parents off since kids programs are the money makers.