Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    I'm Interested

K Madden

Ok, everyone who is interested...you need to send me the copy of your results (via 'Drive') or send me and email with a completed form after every "cycle"-
    **Pre, at peak and 1 hr later is one "cycle"

The source document is there, open to anyone with that link. just remember to "save a copy" when you get on that screen...then you have your own copy.

you can make up a nickname if you wanted, or leave your name out of it completely.

I will tally results for those of you interested, or I can use this general info for my own personal study.
    ...Just don't be surprised when I create a brand thats as big as Nestle. ...or invest in it anyway.

As I go on, I'll keep everyone in the loop...if they are interested in a blog like that. ...Just lemme know
    Remember, Microsoft was started with just a few hundred bucks in a garage...
    I'm just a little ahead of the 'garage' part.

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    I do a lot of my smoking in the outdoors. I'm guessing it would be OK if I print this log and take it with me then scan them back to digital when it comes time to give you the data?
    abso-freaking-lutely. That's how I do it actually...since I'm always traveling to weird places around the globe.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Let me know when the results are in
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Let me know when the results are in
    I already have about 250 entries. each person is a little different, but I can share a few things if you guys wanna know
    I just dont want to skew the results with people new to the study

Array

School
    no school in the area
    Quote Originally Posted by K Madden View Post
    Ok, everyone who is interested...you need to send me the copy of your results (via 'Drive') or send me and email with a completed form after every "cycle"-
    **Pre, at peak and 1 hr later is one "cycle"

The source document is there, open to anyone with that link. just remember to "save a copy" when you get on that screen...then you have your own copy.

you can make up a nickname if you wanted, or leave your name out of it completely.

I will tally results for those of you interested, or I can use this general info for my own personal study.
    ...Just don't be surprised when I create a brand thats as big as Nestle. ...or invest in it anyway.

As I go on, I'll keep everyone in the loop...if they are interested in a blog like that. ...Just lemme know
    Remember, Microsoft was started with just a few hundred bucks in a garage...
    I'm just a little ahead of the 'garage' part.
    Send me an email adres !

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Unfortunately I have to DQ myself from the study. It would be to tempting for me to answer "penis" to every question on the survey.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Unfortunately I have to DQ myself from the study. It would be to tempting for me to answer "penis" to every question on the survey.
    I fucking believe you. haha fucking dick. haha we need to get you out to Colorado again. maybe for the "Smoker's Delight Jitz Trip"
    BTW...if we do this one, I'll get us sponsored by all the local dispensaries and smoke shops. We can get TORE up with the best gear out there...maybe get some Swag too. No joke.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Awesome, would love to!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

I'm in and I'll be smokin that LEGAL shit!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast