Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    K Madden

Be apart of MY smoking study

Hey guys, I'm looking for participants to help me gather some data for my smoking study.
    It can remain completely anonymous if you would like, since I know most of you don't live in a place like Colorado where it is completely legal (haha, suckers!).

Essentially what I'm trying to do is gather a base-line for treatment after smoking.
    It will help anyone figure out what way, what blend, and what issue is helped most after answering a few questions.

It's an Excel spreadsheet that acts as your own personal smoking diary (Thanks to Zog for the inspiration)
    consisting of 20 questions that have a value tied to them. You fill out this questionnaire before, 10 mins after and 1 hour after smoking.
    After only a few sessions, you create a baseline for yourself, and actually SEE what is happening when you smoke.

The point of all of this is to be able to gather honest info about the effects. That's it. I hope to help a few people along the way too

Let me know if any of you are interested, I'll gladly share the info I find along the way with everyone too.

K Madden

I'll walk through the journal with each person so they know how to properly fill it out and how to set yourself up for successful info gathering and show how to read your change from before and after smoking.

I will not share your information with anyone without your consent either

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    You know Im down

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    Im down.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Im in.

Smoked everyday with few exceptions (got H1N1 and had some multi-day fishing trips and some planned breaks) for about 13 years.

I used to stop for one month every year to see what it was doing to me.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I'm down. Just started last month and have taken Coach Zog's diary advice seriously. Have a couple of new strains ready for testing.

Array

School
    no school in the area
    Okay i'm in !

K Madden

Awesome! Here is a link to the spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...lItYjdvd1M0Mmc

BEFORE STARTING- Please select "File" then "Save a Copy"
    to save your own copy of this. Create a new copy for every new entry

I created a youtube video that describes how to fill out the spreadsheet in detail.
    It's fairly self-explanatory, but feel free to check it out if you get stuck.

Thanks again guys!

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    i would fill this out but i'm too busy smoking when i get off work. but my answers are extreme blazer for everything

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    I do a lot of my smoking in the outdoors. I'm guessing it would be OK if I print this log and take it with me then scan them back to digital when it comes time to give you the data?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast