Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    The biggest problem I've seen is the elders in a given system not wanting to it they don't have all the answers, or that the answers they do have might not be the best ones. That mentality is reflected in their students.

Array

School
    Marcos Nardini BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Ehrnreiter View Post
    The biggest problem I've seen is the elders in a given system not wanting to it they don't have all the answers, or that the answers they do have might not be the best ones. That mentality is reflected in their students.
    100%... At my old school we were fed the anti 10th planet, anti any other grappling style or any other Bjj team propaganda from our instructor...he got it from his coach who got it from H/Q in Rio! Part of it is insecurity, a large part is business..people think wrongly imo if they put down the competition they will retain students. Unfortunately some people are susceptible to this and like to belong to something and become closed minded....especially the younger guys and girls!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    muay thai with tae kwon do/kung fu/karate kicks and boxing hands plus wrestling and 10p jiu jitsu is about as complete as you can get for MMA.

Muay kwon wrest box fu planet
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin
    Love it lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12