Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    A 3D simulation of the asteroids in the Solar System

http://www.asterank.com/3d/

The est. value numbers on the side are how much they believe it would be worth to mine a specific asteroid

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Where are you hiding God?

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Badass!!!

Array

School
    Space looks like brains or maybe space is brains. Anyways fractal universe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGRkQvTObTk

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    A few problems with the video you posted titled 'cables in space',

if we believe NASA is corrupt and faked the moon landings then how can they be trusted with information like this? They 'modeled' information that supposedly came from Chandra but the question is HOW did they model it (if it was even legit) and just how biased and open to interpretation is that process? We all know scientists like to manipulate data to appear a certain way to suit their hypothesis.

Another problem here is this guy Gregg Braden in the video. There is film that debunks and exposes him as so full of shit that you can never trust anything he says ever again in my opinion.

Also for the conspiracy theorists I would recommend this video below. This guy claims the earth is not actually spinning on it's axis and makes a case for why this is so and how we have all been lied to. If true then the consequences are huge as that would completely change the way we see the solar system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xokMcO3T0SY

Not saying I believe it but I know this place likes conspiracy stuff!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by James III View Post
    A few problems with the video you posted titled 'cables in space',

if we believe NASA is corrupt and faked the moon landings then how can they be trusted with information like this? They 'modeled' information that supposedly came from Chandra but the question is HOW did they model it (if it was even legit) and just how biased and open to interpretation is that process? We all know scientists like to manipulate data to appear a certain way to suit their hypothesis.

Another problem here is this guy Gregg Braden in the video. There is film that debunks and exposes him as so full of shit that you can never trust anything he says ever again in my opinion.

Also for the conspiracy theorists I would recommend this video below. This guy claims the earth is not actually spinning on it's axis and makes a case for why this is so and how we have all been lied to. If true then the consequences are huge as that would completely change the way we see the solar system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xokMcO3T0SY

Not saying I believe it but I know this place likes conspiracy stuff!
    Well then Im glad you seem to know a lot about this guy. He could very well be full of poops. He might just be trying to get funding money for his work... Jeez another long debunked video. Ill have to check it out later. Thanx for the infos. Seems you had a lot to get out there

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by James III View Post

This debunked video is like watching paint dry. Ive gotten a couple minutes into. What in your opinion is Greg Braden's agenda for putting out questionable information? That is what I would like to know, I dont have the patients to see if the video explains anything on that or just debunks his work.

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    lol yep sorry another one of those debunked videos I'm afraid! Although the Gregg braden debunked film is 80 minutes, the case for the earth not spinning or moving is only 30 minutes but yeah I know what you mean!

It's so difficult today to know who and what to believe, especially when the person or organization has been caught lying or at the very least overly exaggerating information. When I had to take a Biology module in my degree course years ago I chose auto immune diseases that term because it fitted in quite nicely with my schedule so I could sleep in that day

I remember clearly the pictures of the HIV virus. Then many years later I found out that HIV has never even been isolated or even seen under a microscope! No-one told me at Uni that the picture I was looking at was an artists impression not the real thing. Even my own teacher was fooled by it and assumed it was legit. There was a film made called 'house of numbers' where a scientist gets pissy after being forced to admit he never actually bothered to check to see if the pictures of the virus were legitimate. The emperors new clothes is truly a great story!

So yeah I'm a skeptical type when I see videos like this. Hate to see people being potentially fooled like I have been so many times.

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Marshall View Post
    This debunked video is like watching paint dry. Ive gotten a couple minutes into. What in your opinion is Greg Braden's agenda for putting out questionable information? That is what I would like to know, I dont have the patients to see if the video explains anything on that or just debunks his work.

Yeah I know that feeling but if you persevere toward the middle and end of the video he highlights some great points that Gregg has completely and deliberately bullshitted on. It does take patience.

Some examples to speed it up for you

1:40, the schumann cavity resonance (so called pulse of the earth that is supposed to be rising but it's not)

40:23, the idea that partcicale are linked energetically even when separated by many miles. The science he based this on is a complete joke and he loses all credibility for that point alone in my view. It was completely unproven

I can't speak on his reasons for misleading people but all I know is that I would never trust someone who has been exposed as a complete and utter liar and for deliberately misrepresenting and interpreting data to suit his viewpoint.

Array

School
    Roger Gracie Academy
    oops I meant 'particles' not partcicales!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast