Thread: The zog project

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside

The zog project

Hey guys i just wanted to let you in on a project me and ZOG have been working on, check out his tech vids on LOCKFLOW.COM and give him a TON of views!!

http://www.lockflow.com/

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Thanks Javy!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    fantabulous!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Thank you Zog it helps us both out and gets the 10th planet army more attention!

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    I talk a lotta shit cuz he's cool as hell away from the mats, but for real. Zog has no wasted movements in his coaching. He has a purpose for every detail and can explain perfectly his reason for doing so. This was amazing to me because I ask a lot of fucking questions. And he answered everyone without hesitation. I mean hella questions. And when a tech is failing he gets in there and irons it out for you teaching the principles behind the tech simultaneously. It allows you to add a principle to multiple parts of your game aside from a singular move. I'm so thankful for the training camps I've had with him.

My advice to everyone would be to make it to his seminars or help organize one at your gym.

Now I'm gonna go drill the b-fly entry to wedge via the Heisman. Mastering and controlling this transition gives you a big f'n bazooka that he better have some serious defenses for. Scott Yockel is a perfect example of this transition.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    I talk a lotta shit cuz he's cool as hell away from the mats, but for real. Zog has no wasted movements in his coaching. He has a purpose for every detail and can explain perfectly his reason for doing so. This was amazing to me because I ask a lot of fucking questions. And he answered everyone without hesitation. I mean hella questions. And when a tech is failing he gets in there and irons it out for you teaching the principles behind the tech simultaneously. It allows you to add a principle to multiple parts of your game aside from a singular move. I'm so thankful for the training camps I've had with him.

My advice to everyone would be to make it to his seminars or help organize one at your gym.

Now I'm gonna go drill the b-fly entry to wedge via the Heisman. Mastering and controlling this transition gives you a big f'n bazooka that he better have some serious defenses for. Scott Yockel is a perfect example of this transition.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    I wanna print this out as a patch on my shorts. You deserve any and all recognition as a phenominal student, instructor, and mentor. Hope to see ya soon Coach.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    I'm glad to be working together with Zog on this project!