Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin

Let's be honest!!!!!

Ok let's be honest have you guys/ girls fart when you roll. Like silent but deadly and what your partner say about it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    funny story i just rolled a week ago and the other guy had me in a figure four around my head and he was facing my legs and he let one go and he swears it was an accident but i could feel it and taste it as it came out....mind you he had already done it once before and cleared the room i tapped right out and went running prolly the single handed worst submission i have ever been caught in!!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet London
    In my second MMA fight we went to the ground and the guy wound up in my guard. He postures up and starts punching me in my belly and I accidentally let rip. Laughed about it later, but at the time it was horrifying.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    yea man dudes fart all the time when rolling, i've done it myself a few times. but my farts smell like fresh air

Array

School
    Sbardella MMA/Black Tie BJJ
    Seriously debating putting up a "No Shitting yourself" sign in the new Facility lol - Swear our group is BAD about that.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Sbardella View Post
    Seriously debating putting up a "No Shitting yourself" sign in the new Facility lol - Swear our group is BAD about that.
    .....Lead by example then your one of the main offenders

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    maybe add this to the warm up rountine,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6M6bHmFLEM

or maybe some of these,

Attachment 1763

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I usually try to step off the mat and rip it if I know it's going to be bad. At times u can't do that though. I did rip one on accident obviously when I had some one in a triangle. He then asked me if I farted and I laughed and said yes , he then said I'm going to choke u now. Haha

A couple times I had a bad stomach ache while coach was demonstrating a technique on me , luckily I held it in and he wasnt showing knee on belly!

Array

School
    Bloomsburg Mixed Martial Arts
    There is one person in particular in my class that shits all the f'n time.....Like its his job. He is also not above blasting them from mounted triangles. He's ruthless with his assmissions. But to his credit, getting the mounted cement mixer is something you generally deserve (in his opinion).

Array

School
    Marcos Nardini BJJ
    I personally think it helps my game...my escapes are shit hot since allowing our guys to eat curry before training!! Kinda like too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast