Array

School
    GB Freestyle Judo Club, Holly BJJ

Michigan 10th planet seminar.

For all the Michigan Nibiru Warriors who can't make it to 10th planet Detroit enough, coach Adlai Cleveland will be doing a seminar at masters and champions martial arts in the grand blanc soccer zone in Grand Blanc MI just south of Flint. The seminar will be January 12 from 11am-1pm, and the cost is $35 if you sign up in advanced. The seminar will focus on half guard and transitions. If you have any questions or want to sign up let me know. Hopefully this will be the first of many seminars as we continue to take advantage of having coach Cleveland so close and perhaps in the future hosting coach Herzog or even master Eddie.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor
    Going to be a lot of fun! Plus- I even have plenty of new 10th Planet Detroit gear for you to spend some of your Christmas money on

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Have a great time with Adlai, you are sure to learn some awesome shit!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    Wish i could make this but i have grappling matches the same day in Cadillac maybe i can come down soon and get some gym time in with you guys

Array

School
    Sbardella MMA/Black Tie BJJ
    That's great! Not 100% sure if I'll be able to make it personally, but I will be sending some guys down! for sure.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    hmmm grappling matches dont start til 5pm i think grand blanc - Cadillac=2.5 hour drive maybe i can do both of these