Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Autobot City??

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Robson View Post
    just downloaded the album cheers nathan!
    it works better at loud volumes!

They sound like Hum

Autobot City kills it!

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Is this your band Nathan? It's fucking awesome man, ipod + 1!

Also...fastest album download ever

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    ttt for Autobot City!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    NA
    I'm glad this was posted...I had been searching for their songs since the MTS episodes and couldn't find anything but Transformer cartoon clips...Thanks Nathan! Anyone know what happened to the band???

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy
    What happened to Autobot City? Well...

. . .this was the was the homebase of the Autobots on Earth in the year 2005 and the main target of Megatron's grand assault. During the onslaught, Autobot City was heavily damaged and its integrity was compromised. The only two modes Autobot City displayed at this time were city mode and battlestation mode. Later on, Autobot City was modified and rebuilt into Metroplex who was also able to transform into a more conventional humanoid mode. Trypticon, in his first mission after destroying the Ark, attempted to destroy Metroplex. Although Metroplex was initially unable to transform, his transformation cog was replaced at the last minute, allowing him to take on a robot mode. Metroplex won the fight easily, tossing Trypticon into the ocean. Some time later, the ghost of Starscream helped Scourge to infiltrate Metroplex and steal his optical units (eyes). One was successfully stolen, while the other was destroyed in the attempt.

In late 2005, Megatron launched an all-out assault on Autobot City. Though it ultimately failed to destroy the city, heavy damage was sustained, and Optimus Prime was killed. In 2008, the Quintessons invaded and captured the city itself, but its living core, Metroplex, rose up from beneath the city and wiped out their entire fleet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan "Máquina" View Post
    What happened to Autobot City? Well...

. . .this was the was the homebase of the Autobots on Earth in the year 2005 and the main target of Megatron's grand assault. During the onslaught, Autobot City was heavily damaged and its integrity was compromised. The only two modes Autobot City displayed at this time were city mode and battlestation mode. Later on, Autobot City was modified and rebuilt into Metroplex who was also able to transform into a more conventional humanoid mode. Trypticon, in his first mission after destroying the Ark, attempted to destroy Metroplex. Although Metroplex was initially unable to transform, his transformation cog was replaced at the last minute, allowing him to take on a robot mode. Metroplex won the fight easily, tossing Trypticon into the ocean. Some time later, the ghost of Starscream helped Scourge to infiltrate Metroplex and steal his optical units (eyes). One was successfully stolen, while the other was destroyed in the attempt.

In late 2005, Megatron launched an all-out assault on Autobot City. Though it ultimately failed to destroy the city, heavy damage was sustained, and Optimus Prime was killed. In 2008, the Quintessons invaded and captured the city itself, but its living core, Metroplex, rose up from beneath the city and wiped out their entire fleet.
    Okay...I'm stoned right now and this just blew my freakin' mind.

I listened to Hermitage twice today. Awesome.

Array

School
    NA
    TTT. Nathan, the music you made is fucking awesome. Everytime I listen to Android, I get inspired to do shit and to not be a human piece of garbage. Please make more music asap and let's get Autobot City back in action. ;D

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy
    I have no idea where the recent Autobot City love is coming from on this or the other thread...but thanks!

As requested, here's the full download of the second album for free in 320 kbps:

http://db.tt/ReN4veYA

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast