Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory

Broke ass's update

Well last time i checked in i was in dire straights. No job no gym and coming off my first loss in mma. Since talking with the fam, some things have popped up, a local pro boxer that i've trained with before is doing a mixed show (boxing/mma) all pro, plus in a ring.(i'm a pride fan so this made my balls tingle) I went to get some tickets, and was talking how much to come back and train so i didn't get any fatter and he said ten bucks a month. So deal, I trained for like two days and he was like do ya want to train the mma guys in ground work. of course any thing for the team ya know? then the other trainer got sick and i had to help the pro boxer w/ his gloves one morning and the boxer was like yeah you'll be back up breon (the other trainer) so don't worry bout the monthly dues. A day later I got a job dishwashing, told the guys at the gym and the boxer was like hey one of these days i'll get around to payroll. I couldn't wipe the smile from my face. So at the moment i'm employed and can pay rent, I'm not only training but helping two fighters w/ their pro debut. And getting my chops up for 2013 grappling season. And quite frankly have been on beast mode since getting back. 45min rolls on thurs, 8x3min on mon and tues 5x3min. plus full rounds of row machine, bike, jump rope for 4 rds. Not to babble on but i feel good i feel like i can make some moves this year.And i feel it's because of all of ya, the cats who gave advice support and options, I put my problems there in the universe and the universe answered. Thanks guys for everything!!

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Huge props man. I know it's gotta feel damn good. I'm genuinely happy for you.

Array

School
    10WO
    Glad things are looking up for ya Will! All of that is truly awesome!

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    & don't forget, you can always sell weed

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    great advice derrick....lol seriously....tought times won't last, tough people do. Believe me, we hit rock bottom a few times, its 1000 times worst when you have someone else to feed and put a roof over their head. Keep it up brother.

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    Congrats man, good to hear.

Array

School
    Best Way Jiu Jitsu
    Always good to hear that the times are a'changing in a good way for people. Keep your head in the clouds, but stay grounded...if that's possible haha.

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Powers View Post
    Always good to hear that the times are a'changing in a good way for people. Keep your head in the clouds, but stay grounded...if that's possible haha.
    Don't worry being the grappler at a boxing gym full of pros i stay grounded. and with black eyes lol. Thanks for love everybody and soon enough i'll be back traveling around for extra training so keep a look out

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Awesome brotha, keep staying positive, you'll have an amazing 2013!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    MMA in a ring is awesome, I wish they did that around here. Back in the day in jersey they had them all in a ring and I feel like all of the fights were exciting, no stalling ect.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast