Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Not sure about other culture, but with us being asian its already stirring things up in our community. Some of my community already starting to question why I put my daughter through all of this. Our culture never teach our daughters to grow up and be strong women, well not the way I'm doing it anyways. They are used to the karate and all the other martial arts that you don't really go hard on each other, but when they see my daughter getting slammed by boys and getting choked, they say i'm not a good dad or I'm treating my daughter too much like a boy. I just tell them that I'm just preparing her for the "what if". I just don't want her to become a victim. And besides we really enjoy our father / daughter time. This thing has taken a life of its own now. Before we just wanted her to do some sport for activity, then it start growing on us as a family, and i'm sure it will also take us somewhere else in the future. I don't really know how far she will take this yet, but no matter where we end up, we will enjoy the journey.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12