Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th planet Peterborough
    it is the truth that during a friendly game of tap, that tapping is the easiest way to escape
    Stewart Landry
    Head Instructor 10th Planet Peterborough

Array

School
    Hoy's Martial Arts Pedro Sauer Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Brick View Post
    this commentator is good enough to judge pro mma
    LOL! Yes!

Array

School
    US Army, 10th Planet Ronin
    It's always a treat when we get high level guys to come give seminars on bettering our jiu jitsu. The basic, level one, Army Combatives training every private goes is alright, but there are gaping holes. Its not really designed to make you proficient on the ground, not until the higher levels anyway. Its more designed to allow you to survive until your buddy can come shoot the bad guy in the face. In today's modern combat theaters, if you have to go to the ground with some Taliban shit head, you're already in a world of hurt, although getting better at jiu jitsu defiantly gives Soldiers another weapon to use if needs be. I find it an invaluable tool in helping me keep a clear mind under pressure and building mental toughness when you reach that point where you just want to quit to keep going. I urge all military members to keep up their jits training to make them better Soldiers, leaders, and people.... despite shitty reporting

Array

School
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    I didn't even get an M-4 in Afghanistan, the Army gets all the cool shit I swear.
    Haha! Don't hate...just cause I got shit in 94 that you guys still don't get to play with lol. Didn't you get the back of the twister box? Even trade :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12