Array

School
    Rock ministries of philadelphia/ 10th planet Philly hotbox

has anyone seen the dynamic entry! dvd

it is absolutely awesome, the imanari style leg lock entrys, flying submissions, mma application like kick cath to heel hook etc. i think its a must see

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Sounds cool who's is it?

Array

School
    Rock ministries of philadelphia/ 10th planet Philly hotbox
    reilly bodycomb heres a taste http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzePc7vhpxs

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    it's not very comprehensive. it really doesn't go into nuances of how to setup the entries but most of them are kind of balls out entries anyways. i have the DVD and if anything I'll use it as a resource to remind me of moves from various positions. like right now i need to pull it up and review entries from a russian tie up.

for the rolling heel hook though, Imanari has a pretty comprehensive clip. it's in japanese but if you focus on his grip setups it's pretty helpful.

if you have trouble with it, there's a drill i saw him do in another video that seems to acclimate him for the roll. basically he just starts by laying flat on his back with his partner standing over his head facing him. he then reaches up to grab behind the knee, and performs the entry from there. he then reps that several times. it actually helps a lot to get you familiar with being orientated in that inverted position.

Array

School
    Salt Lake Grappling Club
    I have the full instructional DVD that Imanari clip came from. The English title is "Masakazu Imanari Grappling Super Technique".