Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin

Click on this link if you are bored.

Got 5 minutes to spare, not watching the Texans game?....hit this link. I just threw this up last night, hope yall like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-r6DP7aWHY

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg

good video lots of nice drills

Array

School
    Next level combat 10th planet St Paul MN
    Daaamn that was impressive! Very cool, thanks.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Saw those kicks, they got some potential for sure, but check out this vid for a lil more power. =P

Array

School
    Ronin
    Oh, and btw, Cora is crazy good! =]

Array

School
    thanks bro. I was bored and decided to make a training vid instead of her tournament vid. It came out better than I thought and the music helps pump her training... as for her striking...oh yeah, we will work on it more, she's a natural at striking that is why I don't push it that much vs the grappling. You should feel her right hook.....they hurt.

Array

School
    Fusion MMA. Clyde, NY
    just watched a ton of cora's videos and wow. must be very proud. how old is she?

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    Shes gonna destroy some people in the future!!! Future champ! Especially now that the UFC has a womens division! haha Im gonna be in sugarland in the middle of next month if you guys wanna meet up and get some 10thp reps in
    10th Planet, It's How I Roll

Array

School
    THanks guys for watching. It means a lot to her. She is mostly an entertainer, whether it be figthing, singing, or dancing. She wants to perform and this is her stage as well. It motivate her training even more when you guys are watching and appreciating her work.

Nick: my daughter just turn 10 a few weeks ago.

Trez: to be honest, i don't think as of right now that I would want my daughter to be fighting for a living. Its a hard life you fighters know this. The only reason why I train her is for her to be able to take care of herself. Ok perhaps she can be a grappler like Kyra Gracie and have her own school, which she tell me that is what she wants to do already. But fighting in the cage, I don't that that will happen. I do love to watch her compete in grappling, but i cant imagine her getting hit in the face for a living. Mid Feb is when we will be in cali for Pan Am.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    THanks guys for watching. It means a lot to her. She is mostly an entertainer, whether it be figthing, singing, or dancing. She wants to perform and this is her stage as well. It motivate her training even more when you guys are watching and appreciating her work.

Nick: my daughter just turn 10 a few weeks ago.

Trez: to be honest, i don't think as of right now that I would want my daughter to be fighting for a living. Its a hard life you fighters know this. The only reason why I train her is for her to be able to take care of herself. Ok perhaps she can be a grappler like Kyra Gracie and have her own school, which she tell me that is what she wants to do already. But fighting in the cage, I don't that that will happen. I do love to watch her compete in grappling, but i cant imagine her getting hit in the face for a living. Mid Feb is when we will be in cali for Pan Am.
    I hear you. Wouldnt my boy doing mma either my plan is to open a moon and pass it down to him. Cora will defiantly be famous in the grappling circuit!! She has amazing talent!!! Let us know how the pan ams go
    10th Planet, It's How I Roll

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast