Array

School
    10WO

3FC Pigeon Forge, TN 1/5/2013

Just wanted to let all the Nibiru brethren to know, there was a hell of a MMA show in East TN last night. Was stoked to run into some peeps from the Cookeville Hotbox, and it was even better that our fighter was able to pull of the win with a sub. I believe it was a guillotine, but to be honest it happened a little too quick and the ref was blocking my view. Hopefully someone from Upper Cumberland got the video and will be able to post it.

In other exciting finishes, there was a guy who suplex'd a dude not once, not twice, but three seperate times. It was some straight up Zangief from Street Fighter shit. I have never seen someone suplex a dude, pick him up again, and perform exact same suplex all within a 4 second time frame. I'll look for video because it has to exist.

There was also a guy who walked out to the "Mortal Kombat" theme song. I'm pretty sure when the ref asked if he was ready, what he heard was "FINISH HIM!" because about 15 seconds into the first round his opponent was unconscious from a RNC.

But to top it all off, my boy Chris Wright won his fight via omoplata/severe hammerfist beatdown in the first round. And to make it even sweeter, the omoplata came via Chilldog to Kung Fu Move. Man oh man it was awesome. I'll post video as soon as I get my hands on it!

Array

School
    Upper Cumberland MMA
    I wasn't able to make it this time, but I heard it was a great show. I saw on facebook that Gene has videos for all the fights. Two are up now and the rest should be up by the end of the week. I need to see those suplexes.

Array

School
    10WO
    Haven't found suplex video up yet, but here is Chris's omoplata beatdown

Rewatching it, I'm kind of surprised the ref let it go on for as long as he did. Tanner wasn't doing anything to defend himself. What you guys think?

Array

School
    10WO
    Wait, nevermind here is the second round of the suplex video. Not sure where round one is, but this one has the back-to-back suplexes.

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Awesome vids. I keep seeing the more and more weird movements people are doing to get out of the jew-claw. Only a matter of time before we see someone throw unstoppable elbows for the win from the omo-plata position.

Im thinking ref let it keep going because the strikes were not knocking the guy out. Gave him a chance to figure something out since he was trying. I guess because he was moving his head in an attempt avoid and not just laying there and taking em.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Omoplata beat down is a fairly accurate title. Pretty badass i must say.....buttttt me thinks he could have finished there with a mini butt scoot and then make babies. Easier to say on the outside of the cage though than inside. Regardless, congrats to you and him.