Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center
    Hating just means that negative things are said about someone. Not like Love or Hate. Its a slang term

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Carr View Post
    Nationality is irrelevant. Nobody was hating. Dont know where that came from...

However, ask yourself this. I doubt many europeans have heard of alex jones. What do you think the majority, who havent heard of him or seen him before, would think when they watch this video?

Not as funny now is it?

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Carr View Post
    Exactly. The entire "debate" was a farce. I was cringing the moment he started doing an english accent, total child like behaviour. God forbid i ever ask a question about guns the next time i am in america, i might get challenged to a boxing match or get accused of being a redcoat...
    Actually that's embarrassingly close to truth, especaly in the South, Americas shame. (disclaimer: my mother and other relatives live in Mississippi)

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Watch again, check the sponsor of the show, some big bank. Piers is part of the NWO. Alex knows that anything that comes out of Piers mouth is to satisfy his sponsors. Alex ALWAYS gets cut off when he does spots on mainstream media. He decided to flip the script this time go off and I'm glad he did. This video is MAD viral because of it.

The bottom line is that the NWO needs the US disarmed, they are doing everything possible to put it into action.

Fuck that fake Piers. Alex is going off for the people's right to protect themselves, it was AWESOME to see him DOMINATE on a CNN show. If you think Alex doesn't know what he's talking about because he is hyper passionate about the constitution then you are not paying close enough attention to the facts.

I still love yalls that are on Piers side, I still love yalls that think Alex is nuts, just TRY to understand he is devoting his life to fighting tyranny, how in the hell can anyone be against that?
    Last edited by Eddie Bravo; 01-08-2013 at 01:21 PM.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Universal Kempo Karate - Norwood Branch
    Im not a fan of Piers Morgan because he is so one sided when it comes to these issues and I cant say I like the conversation from Alex Jones even though I agree with his thoughts. Here is a better debate between Piers and Larry Pratt. If you watch here you will see the other side of Piers and how degrading he was to his guest http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8hWDeq7Cnc

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    I'm not taking sides Eddie, i couldnt give a shit about piers morgan... i understand what you are saying... i believe that alex knows a lot, and i dont dispute that, and i believe his motives are good. However, it doesn't change the fact that the way he went about getting his point across made him look like a first class cunt to anyone outside the states who has never heard of him before.
    Blue belt under Sean Bollinger

http://www.facebook.com/camcarr93?ref=tn_tnmn

Array

School
    Marcos Nardini BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Watch again, check the sponsor of the show, some big bank. Piers is part of the NWO. Alex knows that anything that comes out of Piers mouth is to satisfy his sponsors. Alex ALWAYS gets cut off when he does spots on mainstream media. He decided to flip the script this time go off and I'm glad he did. This video is MAD viral because of it.

The bottom line is that the NWO needs the US disarmed, they are doing everything possible to put it into action.

Fuck that fake Piers. Alex is going off for the people's right to protect themselves, it was AWESOME to see him DOMINATE on a CNN show. If you think Alex doesn't know what he's talking about because he is hyper passionate about the constitution then you are not paying close enough attention to the facts.

I still love yalls that are on Piers side, I still love yalls that think Alex is nuts, just TRY to understand he is devoting his life to fighting tyranny, how in the hell can anyone be against that?
    I think everyone knows Piers Morgan is a knob cheese...I just think Alex wasted the opportunity to prove it

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    first off, I dont know if there is a NWO or not. I think it would be hard to argue that the wealthy elite does not collaborate in order to maintain or build wealth and power. Whether or not this is done at the scale or with the intentions that proponents of the NWO "conspiracy theory" propose is debatable (which implies possible) I dont think believing in the NWO is crazy but it attracts crazy people which makes the group look bad.

Maybe the show being sponsored by a big bank is a factor, but aren't the networks part of this NWO anyway? If so it doesnt matter who the sponsor is, right?

Maybe peirs is also part of the NWO. Ok then we need civil people to debate him and expose him.

The style jones used is not likely to convince people that he has valid points. Only those who already share jones views are going to sympathize with him, if he uses this style of argument. Dominating the opposition makes you seem passionate at best but in most people eyes it will not further your argument. Presenting verifiable facts and supporting your position with sound reasoning and a solid use of logic is what ultimately will sway those who are still on the fence.

You (eddie) seem to view this as a highly polarized issue with two distinct sides. Simply because many people dont agree with jones behavior on this show doesnt make them "against" jones. I doesnt even mean that people think he is wrong, just that he is not representing those who share his views in the best or most productive manner.

There may be an oversimplification on this issue. Oppressive governments do often seek to disarm the populous, we have seem this many times in history. Typically at the time of disarmament the pop knew what was going on but it was far too late.

On the other hand real first world nations with representative government also seek to reduce or eliminate weapons specially designed for killing large numbers of people. The goal is limit the potential damage in the event that someone decides to harm others. This strategy appears to be very effective, just looking at the statistics.

Now we have two plausible motivations for a government to reduce or eliminate civilian weapons.

Now assuming that the NWO exist and that one of their goals is to remove weapons from the civilian population, what is the purpose of this goal? In other words, in what circumstances would it be advantageous for the population to be disarmed?

Historically this would be of value in preventing resistance movements or insurgency. Ok that being the case, this would imply that the NWO plans to change the dynamic which they have supposedly carefully created for many decades or centuries. The dynamic I speak of being that the population is made complacent via numerous methods and mindlessly toils away generating wealth and power for the elite. Only in the face of extreme civil unrest do armed resistance movements materialize, therefore it is a logical extension that the NWO plans to make living conditions much worse and will need the pop disarmed to prevent armed resistance.

That brings an obvious question to bear, why would the NWO want to change the current dynamic? I dont know much about the NWO but it seems to me they would want to keep the pop happy and complacent.
    Last edited by Aaron Gustaveson; 01-08-2013 at 03:04 PM. Reason: kant spel

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    alex jones just looks retarded, this is why you should never argue with fools.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    & alex should loose 2 of his 3 chins before acting like a tuff guy i'm sure his cardio is shit. he just looks like a ignorant redneck. this is worse than listening to a chick argue with herself.

Array

School
    Ronin
    I cannot stand Morgan like the rest of us but I have to agree that tougher gun control would be a good thing. I'm just sick of hearing about people getting chopped to bits by guns with crazy fucks pulling the trigger. "How many chimpanzees can dance on the head of a pin" What? People are dying here Alex. I'm sure if his family had been exterminated whilst watching a film he would have a slightly different view on the whole thing.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast