10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

Crazy debate between Piers Morgan and Alex Jones

What do you guys think?
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    "Because there's criminals, I dont lose my rights". Yep.

Sam Sales

Jesus I cant stand Piers Morgan but Alex Jones doesn't let people speak. Plus he is talking shit regarding UK crime
    Wasn't a good showing for Alex IMO. Acting too aggressive. :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    So uncivilised...
    Blue belt under Sean Bollinger

http://www.facebook.com/camcarr93?ref=tn_tnmn

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Carr View Post
    So uncivilised...
    Agreed. I hate the way he is trying to make out there is some USA vs UK element here. There isn't. Piers is 1 guy with an opinion, which he is entitled too. It's like Alex is saying 'I can have my platform, but because your opinion is different and you are English, you don't deserve 1'.
    Also for someone that never believes a word his government says he sure likes to throw out government statistics a lot - when they suit him.
    Guess what I am saying here is, whether I agree or disagree with Piers or Alex, it is irrelevant when Alex goes off like that. He didn't get his point across at all, and he made himself look terribly uncivilized at the same time.
    I just hope he hasn't damaged his organisations reputation with all of this. :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Earth
    A Man Possessed...

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sales View Post
    Agreed. I hate the way he is trying to make out there is some USA vs UK element here. There isn't. Piers is 1 guy with an opinion, which he is entitled too. It's like Alex is saying 'I can have my platform, but because your opinion is different and you are English, you don't deserve 1'.
    Also for someone that never believes a word his government says he sure likes to throw out government statistics a lot - when they suit him.
    Guess what I am saying here is, whether I agree or disagree with Piers or Alex, it is irrelevant when Alex goes off like that. He didn't get his point across at all, and he made himself look terribly uncivilized at the same time.
    I just hope he hasn't damaged his organisations reputation with all of this. :-)
    Exactly. The entire "debate" was a farce. I was cringing the moment he started doing an english accent, total child like behaviour. God forbid i ever ask a question about guns the next time i am in america, i might get challenged to a boxing match or get accused of being a redcoat...
    Blue belt under Sean Bollinger

http://www.facebook.com/camcarr93?ref=tn_tnmn

Array

School
    Marcos Nardini BJJ
    I don't like Piers Morgan but Alex Jones makes himself look like an idiot here. Even if he had some good points.... they way he put himself across detracts from the content! Talking about boxing rings and mimicking an English accent on live TV when he had a chance to put some good points across...wasted opportunity and now more people will think he is kook!

Array

School
    Combat Society
    I don't like Piers Morgan but Alex Jones makes himself look like an idiot here. Even if he had some good points.... they way he put himself across detracts from the content!
    Agreed. That was painful and he made himself look like someone who didn't know anything (which he obviously isn't) by shouting about nothing. Weird.

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Cocaine rage?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast