Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Dark Horse SWA\10th Planet Bear DE
    Here is a radio interview (from a few days ago) from the guy who predicted (and wrote a book) a year ago that UFO's would appear over 'Major Cities' on Oct. 13th forward. I dont necessarily believe everything he says...but there are an awful lot of similarities between what he says and guys like David Wilcock, Alex Jones, Alex Collier and even Phil Snieder (who was murdered) have said in the past. Its fascinating to listen to to say the least. If anything...putting yourself out there and saying something would happen on this date and it does...grabs my attention...

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Just saw this on msn.com:

The local TV report shown above embellishes the balloon report with a shot of a bright blip in the evening sky, surrounded by a few smaller blips. "Was that anything? Was it what people saw earlier? I don't know, I can't tell you," the reporter says. But what's on the video is a classic close-up of Jupiter and its largest moons. Jupiter happens to be about as close to Earth as it ever gets, which means the planet would be big and bright in the skies over New York. That seems to prove the point that planets are often mistaken for UFOs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12