Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin

To ALL 10thplanet

I don't know where to start and I don't exactly know how to express what I'm feeling right now. I've been a lurker in here for sometime before I created an account here. ANd even though I created an account, I am not really officially part of the 10planetJJ as I don't have any 10thplanet gym close to where we are. But you guys have welcome me and my daughter with open arms. You guys are so awesome. You have help us so much in this journey. But most of all why I want to create this thread is because of 2 of your members. THey have gone out of there way to make my little girl so happy. Mr John Botello and Jennifer Vizcarra, they sent Cora a 10thplanet tshirt and along with that some comforting and encouraging letter that really touched her and me. Something as simple as this will help to fuel her training for years to come. YOu guys have a great community here and I will do my part to help spread the word about your great system which is the 10thplanetJJ. Thank you John and Jennifer> Your friend... Bruce

Array

School
    HQ
    10th Planet is a family of good people
    So glad to hear about your daughter! Best of luck to her on her jiu jitsu journey
    “It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard ... is what makes it great.”

@wonderwomandgg @10pwsd @mattherapylife

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Phoenix
    Glad she likes the shirt. Hope it's a great 2013 for the triangle queen
    Like us at www.Facebook.com/10thplanetphoenix
    Like me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/johnbotello
    Follow us on Twitter @10thplanetphx
    Follow me on Twitter @johnbotello

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    positive energy is radiating out of this thread, keep up the good work cora and bruce!
    Blue belt under Sean Bollinger

http://www.facebook.com/camcarr93?ref=tn_tnmn

Sam Sales

There is something special about the 10th planet community. They stick together, and help each other dare I say more than probably any other team out there (as a whole). :-)

Array

School
    Thank you guys for all the encouragement. ANd just to let yall know, Cora does read everyone of these post before we start practice. As far as 2013 goes, I have a feeling this is going to be her year. All the videos you see of her tournament are only from 6 months of hard work. We started working hard the beginning of June and started to compete in July and we continue the hard training ever since. I can't wait to see what she will be like in another 6 months, especially with when she reallly understand the rubber guard, the lockdown, and will introduce her to the twister side control. These techniques coupled that with some of Marcelo Garcia's game, its going to be a great 1st half of this year. We already booked for 3 tournaments already this quarter. Thanks again guys.

K Madden

Great stuff. Glad to hear it. I always like seeing a proud parent thats enthusiastic about jiu jitsu
    Keep up the good work

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    It's awesome that she is so into the art of Jiu jitsu at such a young age. You will find out over time just how much of a family 10 is. I have a feeling she is gonna be a star!!

Array

School
    You know last night while at practice, her mom texted me a picture of the tshirt and note that John had sent. During their water break, I called her to me and showed it to her. She jumped up and cheer like it was Xmas all over again. She grabbed my phone and ran to her coach and showed it to him. He is only 18 and is one of the top blue belt in the country. Some of you guys might know him, his name is Cameron Graves. Watch out for this guy, he is really good both in Jiu Jitsu and MMA. He is 2-0 in MMA. Anyways he is her favorite coach because they share the same style. Everything that I have taugh Cora, when he see her pull that move, he always tell her.."that's my move". I guess that is a good thing and that we are going the right direction as the guy is a beast for sure. His recent match against Brandon Mullins was a great match, he went toe to toe against a world champion black belt. Another thing is when I watch some of his tournaments, I see him doing the electric chair, I see him do a rubber guard, he even tried the twister side control on Mullins but didn't go through with it as he didn't know it was legal to go all the way with it. he will not say it out loud like us, but he is also a fan of the 10thplanetJJ... Whats crazy is that when other coaches watch Cora spar, they always tell me that Cora is fighting just like Cameron......and that to me is a good thing.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Good Stuff guys!!!!!
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast