Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    lol @ David: bro when I first read your story, I was like "there's no way in hell he can keep it short"...lol you see I find that when I am telling a story of something I love and passionate about, its never short. If I make it short, I'm not doing it justice. You know what I mean bro? Its like me telling yall about how I fall in love with my wife... its just can't be short...

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    lol @ David: bro when I first read your story, I was like "there's no way in hell he can keep it short"...lol you see I find that when I am telling a story of something I love and passionate about, its never short. If I make it short, I'm not doing it justice. You know what I mean bro? Its like me telling yall about how I fall in love with my wife... its just can't be short...
    Ha, yeah, good point. I know I'm only a white belt, but my passion for BJJ runs deep. I started later in life, but at least I started. And now that I started, I"m in this for life. Jiu jitsu is one of the pieces of my life that has made me the happiest I've ever been. Without it I'd still be happy...but I know I wouldn't be AS happy. It's almost like my 2nd religion. I'm always trying to convert new believers and I'm always eager to talk about it. Hahaha.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234