any training facility suggestions for a trip to Las Vegas?

I'm gonna be in vegas from Feb 12-17th or so. I've been there several times before and have done all the tourist stuff, and some of the not so tourist stuff. I'm lookin for some juijitsu classes (no gi of course). Last time I was there I went over to the tap out facility, but on the web they look like they are closed now.

Anyone have any experience around there?

Hopefully not someplace too far away. I could rent a car.

Just coming back from a knee injury so I'm not too interested in going into a meat grinder yet. I'm also open to the idea of a private lession/session if anyone has someone in mind.

any suggestions would be appeciated. I was hoping work would take me to philly alot this year with their hotbox open now, but no luck there. Would love to learn 10p from a person instead of just videos, if anyone has an idea therethat would be awesome.

Sam Sales

Drysdales is meant to be good. Don't think there is any 10p in Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Bedruz View Post
    Cobra Kai's (http://www.ckjj.com/). My teammates and i actually just got back from vegas a couple weeks ago and trained here. Had a private with Sensei Simpson GO, learnt some awesome techniques in deep half and hes familiar with the 10th planet system. Also, they offer NO Gi classes and everyone there had a good vibe.
    Thanks a lot. THis gym didn't show up on a google search I did.

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    I train at Cobra Kai, we have nogi every night. If you have any questions, holler.

If you need a ride, hit me up or call the gym. We can work something out.

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    Oh and Tapout is now called House of Ryu. Throwdown (where Vinny is) is now called Syndicate.

If you're north strip, you're closer to CK and Drysdales, middle of the strip is closer to Sergio and Wand MMA, southern is closer to Xtreme and Ryu. Nothing is close to Syndicate lol

Thanks a lot, I appreciate the info and the offer. That was very generous of you. I will be staying at the old aladdin, now planet hollywood.