Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonrivello View Post
    rousey is not atrractive, her arms kill it for me
    you sir....are a homosexual.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Gates View Post
    i dont see an issue with it. i just look at it as they are another person training and fighting. i dont look at it as male/female. if they train with guys then why not fight with guys? sure i think most occasions it would favor the guy but they want equal rights right? lol
    In principle I agree with you. In action, I would feel horrible watching a girl get KO'd...especially if she takes late shots a la Rampage/Wand III.

Same weight - Shouldn't matter. Prove you're THE BEST in the world. Isn't this a step towards equality? As for "feeling horrible if a man KO's a woman. Sure it might not be pleasant to watch, but that's only because men are on such a higher tier than women ATM at least, it would seem like an unfair KO. But they should know what sport they're signing up for. I'm against women's MMA, I don't like "women's divisions" or "seniors" divisions at the highest level. If Rousey goes out and smashes Renan Barao and other men at her weight in the ufc ill support her, and probably be her biggest fan. Because then, and only then will she be breaking barriers for women in MMA.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    My instinct is to protect women. I would hate to see one get the shit kicked out of her by a man.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    just to get a bit of order in what i wanna say. most important first.

1. rousey is damn fine!
    2. wvm mma for the guys would be a social defeat either way, just bad for their career. they win and all the ahters come out and say pfft u bet up a girl, thats not cool man. and they lose then they lost to a girl no matter what the girls star potential is and then theyre that guy that lost to a girl.
    3. rousey could kill some of the bantamweight mens division, and so far we havnt really seen her struggle yet in her fights, which leaves her potential very open. (like her legs when i meet her) did i metion shes hot
    4. weight and strength difference not to mention size and reach difference isnt anything new, look at say the heavyweight champion cain velasquez. pretty much everyone in that division is in any other wieghtclass two classes ahead of him. its ridiculous. and then u have mark hunt who has the weight of the other fighters but his height and reach is tiny, he still kills those guys. so while its a disadvantage to be the smaller guy/girl i dont see it stopping them solely because of that.
    5. whats the dudes name that said he could beat ronda rousey? miesha tates boyfriend? not that hes anywhere near top contender material but she would smash him to shit. and take his arms. i could almost imagine her finsihing him with a sorcerer just so she could take both arms home.

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    A man is a man and a woman is a woman. But a fighter is a fighter, and fighters really don't give a f*** what sex they are.. :-)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456