Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    doesnt america have something protecting the freedom of speech? it really makes me wonder whats really happening underneath all the media hype. instead of pointing fingers at someone for bringing up a possibly massive problem, they abuse her until she probly feels her job could be risked? if anyone came up to me and showed me that much evidence against someone i would begin to start asking more questions, not tryign to shove it under the rug. its not ronda (bless her soul) that made that video, its not ronda that filmed those actors/ parents and its definitly not her that made all those cock ups in the sandy hook tragedy.

the ufc should be proud of one fo their stars getting more publicity and for a good reason. not to mention the fact that one she is becoming a superstar and theyll wannna ride along and then u have cases like chael sonnen who had all his personal problems and others whose names i cant remember that had previous charges against them like assault and a bunch of other crimes.

ill take it all one step further than this video. this has no substance yet, its just me pondering stuff but is it possible that the the american government doesnt just have people in it in high places that are corrupt but that are actually aiming for, not to be extreme, but the collapse of america? terrorism from the inside. these things dont sound like greedy people making cockups jsut to line their own pockets, it sounds more like cold hearted attempts to undermine an entire society. "me thinkth the lady doth protest too loud"

now before anyone rips into me about it, make sure you sit back and consider the possibility of it, and then rip away. and think that in a war, the best thing you could do would be to get into power in your enemies base and turn them on themself

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Good post issac.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    cheers bro. i just had a massive debate about this stuff last night with a friend and i guess im still pretty fired up about it

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Atley View Post
    doesnt america have something protecting the freedom of speech? it really makes me wonder whats really happening underneath all the media hype. instead of pointing fingers at someone for bringing up a possibly massive problem, they abuse her until she probly feels her job could be risked? if anyone came up to me and showed me that much evidence against someone i would begin to start asking more questions, not tryign to shove it under the rug. its not ronda (bless her soul) that made that video, its not ronda that filmed those actors/ parents and its definitly not her that made all those cock ups in the sandy hook tragedy.

the ufc should be proud of one fo their stars getting more publicity and for a good reason. not to mention the fact that one she is becoming a superstar and theyll wannna ride along and then u have cases like chael sonnen who had all his personal problems and others whose names i cant remember that had previous charges against them like assault and a bunch of other crimes.

ill take it all one step further than this video. this has no substance yet, its just me pondering stuff but is it possible that the the american government doesnt just have people in it in high places that are corrupt but that are actually aiming for, not to be extreme, but the collapse of america? terrorism from the inside. these things dont sound like greedy people making cockups jsut to line their own pockets, it sounds more like cold hearted attempts to undermine an entire society. "me thinkth the lady doth protest too loud"

now before anyone rips into me about it, make sure you sit back and consider the possibility of it, and then rip away. and think that in a war, the best thing you could do would be to get into power in your enemies base and turn them on themself
    Great post
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

I disagree with the various permutations of Sandy Hook conspiracy theories (they seem to range from "it was all actors and no died" to "kids really died, but it was government agents that did it"), but I'm really only upset with the people who have taken it upon themselves to harass the families of victims and other victimized by the events of that day. Several memorial pages dedicated to victims have had to be shut down because people are posting hurtful messages on boards associated with those pages.

I'm fully aware that the First Amendment protects a persons right to voice their opinions in a public forum (however unsavory to the audience), but I personally feel that we have a moral obligation to be respectful to each other. I'm an atheist and I believe that there have been hurtful acts done in the name of religion, but I personally wouldn't march in and disrupt a Sunday church service & start yelling that Jesus never rose from the dead out of respect to the people who are seeking comfort in their religion. I think that conspiracy heads cross the line of decency when they go out of their way to make contact with victims' families to tell them they are fakers and their family members aren't dead. I have no problem w/them voicing their opinions, but I think it's the wrong forum for that. What Ronda did, IMO, didn't cross that line, but because of her position as a public figure might add fuel to some of the folks who are crossing the line.

Array

School
    none
    have you watched the videos pertaining to the evidence raylie? the memorial page for a supposed teacher that died was supposedly setup before the sandy hook incident ever occurred. there are plenty more inconsistencies if you want to ponder them. i'm sure you probably wouldn't be interested in doing that because wherever you were at it would probably be the wrong forum for that and you have moral obligations to uphold in being respectful an not crossing lines of decency. different people have different ideas of whats happening right before us here in America. i don't want to criticize anyone but let's just look at the few posts here we have on the subject and analyze there particulars to find the suggestions they lend themselves to. "whoever wrote that article is fucking dumb"
    this is a declarative statement. it doesn't suppose what if they weren't dumb and knew exactly what they were doing. it seems to me they were suggesting that she shouldn't be allowed to have a liveliehood fighting for tweeting a link to a video that seemingly challenged the common mainstream media narrative on the sandy hook "thing".
    second post says "sure it was tasteless and classless from Ronda but so what she's hot". In this line of thought it explained to you that its "tasteless and classless" to challenge the mainstream narrative but we can overlook that behavior because it's coming from someone who is photogenic and sexually attractive which is deemed to be more important in the end.
    in another post is this gem. "Shouts out to that father fake crying for the camera. THAT was in bad taste." this suggests that what was an actor doing a bad job of trying to work himself up into playing the role of a grieving father seconds before smiling gleefully was actually not an actor but just a father who was trying to squeeze out some tears for the cameras in an act of mock mourning which was just judged to be in bad taste. self delusion is powerful.
    i always think of 2nd thessolonians 2:10-11 when i hear these kinds of things from those people who I know aren't disinformation agents. "They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie."

Before I start... this is all my personal opinion. My only point was that I disagree with folks harassing the families of victims on their personal memorial pages. I have no problem w/the conspiracy vs. non-conspiracy back & forth going on a at a jiu-jitsu message board. In the same way that conspiracy heads are complaining that the general public isn't taking into account the possibility that the popular narrative is wrong, I feel like those conspiracy buffs who have gone out of their way to harass folks aren't considering the possibility that the mainstream narrative could actually be true. If they did, they probably wouldn't send messages to grieving families claiming that they're willing conspirators in a subversive gov plot. There are plenty of avenues available these days to spread what they believe is the truth (message boards, email, FB, twitter, youtube etc). I just personally feel like a tribute page set up by a victim's family should be off-limits. Also feel like it's out of line to send harassing phone calls or emails. Basically, I'm saying a plurality of viewpoints is fine by me, but I'm anti-harassment... unless it's Renato Laranja @ the local 10PJJ

Freedom of speech as it's applied with the first amendment is a protection that allows us to share opinions that might be offensive to others in a public forum or privacy of our own homes w/out government interference. Example, it protects bible thumpers from government interference when they stand outside the funeral of the victim of a hate crime and shout "God hates fags." Does it make that act of expression right? Not IMO, but it's legally protected.

As far as I know, the government didn't compel Ronda to remove her tweet. I can't read her mind, but it seemed to me like a combination of her conscience, public opinion, pressure from her employer and her management did. Point being, it seems like her 1st Amendment rights weren't infringed in this instance.

Array

School
    none
    tactical lesson for the kiddies: avoid facts, set up and knock down straw man. repeat ad infinitum.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast