Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    She should stick to fighting and not comment on things about which she doesn't know

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Raylie,

I get what you're saying. I agree Like I always say, it's not what you say, it's how you say it. Generally, before you can get to addressing a subject logically, you have to first deal with people's emotions. This is a sensitive subject. And if it is a conspiracy, they're evil geniuses because the simple fact that children died makes this taboo. Call 9/11 a conspiracy, you're heartless because people died. But call Sandy Hook a conspiracy and you become a piece of shit because children died. It's clever. But it doesn't change the evidence.

Something is clearly suspicious. But instead of getting clarifying evidence, the reaction is simply "Shut up you piece of shit, children died!"

YouTube isn't academic research. Nor is the discovery channel or Alex jones. When I'm telling her to shut up its because she is commenting on stuff she does not know about.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_littell View Post
    YouTube isn't academic research. Nor is the discovery channel or Alex jones. When I'm telling her to shut up its because she is commenting on stuff she does not know about.
    If it isn't academic research, and it's full of BS, it should be easy to disprove. I'd rather that be the case. But simply pointing out dislike for the source of the information doesn't provide a proper rebuttal. I honestly don't want to believe that Sandy Hook is a conspiracy. But so far there's been no response except smearing.

Array

School
    Basement, future hotbox Pure mma closed
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    If it isn't academic research, and it's full of BS, it should be easy to disprove. I'd rather that be the case. But simply pointing out dislike for the source of the information doesn't provide a proper rebuttal. I honestly don't want to believe that Sandy Hook is a conspiracy. But so far there's been no response except smearing.

What he said ^^^^^

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Have you ever noticed people who ask the WRONG questions get called crazy? Is it wrong to ask questions? Time has provin many crazy peoples wild statements have shown with time.... to be true. Look these up. All crazy conspiacies that turned out to be 100 % fact

1933 some leaders of the largest companys in America planned on a coup against FDR. They wanted to replace him with a dictator of there choice. Inspired by the rise of Hitler. Some of the companys involved Goodyear,Chase Bank, Dupont and George Bush's father. This is for real. The mistake they tried to recruit Marine Major General Smedley to run the military portion of the coup. He blew the lid off to congress. Do the research to see how all the scumbags used their power to never be brought to justice.

Check into how the Shah Of Iran came to power. Our goverment and British goverment worked the strings to overthrow the DEMOCRATICLY elected leader of the time. The trade off, our handpicked replacement the Shah gave us a better oil deal.

Watergate. Think about that for a second. The only failure the dumbass's got caught. But what if they hadn't. It would have changed the face of an election. Now think about some of the strange things that have surrounded the last 2 elections. The people who have brought it forward have been called conspiracy nuts. I'm sure just like people who would have questioned the outcome of the election if watergate had been succesful. So is it crazy to say their are powers working behind the curtin for their own purpose? Have the last 2 elections been straight up? Maybe someone has just learned from the mistakes of the Watergate crew.

I tell everyone to pick up the book DARK MISSION about the moon landing. Conspiracy theorys at it's best. But what is the coolest part of the book to me is the stuff thats not in question. It is admitted fact now. Like our goverment had a Think Tank set up with the best minds in the world with one simple question. If we find life or evidence of life should the world be informed? The answer....... NO. The goverment than set up an elaborate cover story in case that happend. Part of which was that we never traveled to the moon. Thus that conspirecy theory still exist today. They had fake film and all the proof to create a cover story. It's thought by the experts that knew of the coverstory that some of the fake film accidently got mixed in with the real. Many aren't really sure what ones are real in some cases. So why do this you ask? With the THINK TANK saying that news could create a moral and ethical world crises, they had to be prepared. They came up with the brilliant plan. If we got their and found proof of an alian lifeform. Maybe a shot of an alian civilzation makes it past them to the world. It sqweaks by the firewalls they have in place (Which there were many!!!! You would have to read the book) They could quickly pull the plug. They would say because of the coldwar and the need to show the Russians our military superiority we faked the whole mission. Than they would call the real footage of what they didn't want people to see a fake !!! Last resort of course. But the thought rather a black eye for the US than a globil meltdown. This isn't conspirecy fiction. It's fact. Now of course they say there was no need for that plan to be used because the mission went perfectly and no need to change the facts, because no alian life was found. The argument is....... wouldn't that be whats said regardless of what was found? We already know the THINK TANK ( That included Carl Sagan. One of the words best astroiphysisist. He later wrote the book Contact, about us makeing contact with alian life. ) told them to lie no matter what.

Lastly do your research on Black Flag operations. I'm not saying the Sandy Hook shooting is a Black Flag to get guns out of the hands of the US population for a much bigger plan yet to unfold. But it could be used as a text book example of what a Black Flag operation should look like.

I think what makes Americans special to everyone else in the world is our unwillingness to follow or be chained. We are leaders . Thats why we arnt a British Colony anymore. We refused to be ruled by people when we felt we could do it better ourselves. Everything great mankind has ever done has started with a question, a search for answers. Why is that a bad thing now? We should never be punished for not excepting what offiacials feed to us as the absolute truth. Millions accepted as fact the stone buildings they were walking into were showers, because thats what they were told. They had been conditioned thru fear and intimitation to stop asking questions. NEVER STOP ASKING QUESTIONS !!!!!! No matter how crazy they may seem at the time. Isn't that what we all believe as part of 10th Planet. We looked for better ways to perform this crazy thing called Jiu Jitsu when we were being told there was no better way.

I tried to link" 33 conspiracy theories that turned out to be true " but couldn't get it to work. Thought it would be a good new thread topic. Maybe one of you guys can get it to go.
    Always train with purpose and fight with passion . Don't be afraid to dream big, but have the balls to make your dreams come true.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_littell View Post
    if everyone followed this line of thought then no one would ever find out anything. its that kind of thinking that lets people be lead around the nose. i think that what ronda did was a great thing. ok she might not have the credentials to research something like this but what she did was use her celebrity to get an important question out into the public where someone who does have the know how could figure it out.

it seems in this day and age were being forced to be more sheep and theres no leaders coming out. no one that wants to ask/answer the big questions. the fact that there are holes in these stories should light up the entire world media. if it call it something like "crazy conspiracy theorists attempt to create some lunatic government plot beyond killings", im sure i wouldnt take too much notice about it. but if u get celebrities, just famous people, people known for their intellect. and they said something like "american government seeting up shooting massacres for political gain" "30 minute video of questions pointing out all the holes in massacre with links to too of the biggest terrorist attacks ever, also with insinuations of government involvement" dont you think that people might start listening a bit more.

and why is it that we come up against such bigoted refusal to simply ask questions. if we are wrong then prove it. give answers as to why the stories of the shooting change frequently.

not that i am qualified by a university to say this yet but as i understand it, buddhist philosophy has lasted thousands of years with the monks learning and questioning everything in it, right down to the core. its still here and pumping strong. that to me is an image of what the world should aim for.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123