Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC

Sorry y'all, the moon landings weren't fake...

I realize that by posting this video I'll have to turn in my 10th Planet membership card but I feel compelled anyway

Seriously though, the guy makes great points here. And, as a photographer, every time people make complaints about the lighting in the moon photos it drives me crazy. It's as if people don't realize that we went to the moon in the DAYTIME. The see the dark "sky" caused by the lack of atmosphere on the moon and they expect the lighting to behave as it would in nighttime. So foolish.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    You don't have to revoke your 10th planet card man. It all comes down to wanting facts.

Array

School
    Delaware Barbell Club & Fitness BJJ
    i believe moon landing to be fake , people cant handle the truth , it hurts i know cause the media and tv made it believable

Hundreds of full length films were created in the 60s. This guys entire argument is based on the fact that we couldn't have faked going to the moon, but the technology was there to do so.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    The moon is fake, made of paper. You cant prove otherwise because only youtube scientist are credible, the rest all work for the illuminate.

It's not as if, many other nations ,at the time, had the ability to tell if we did not actually go to the moon and would have called us out on it, Russia for example. That cold war thing was probably fake too though.

Ric, you just had to poke the hornets nest, I feel you. Conspiracy theories are very fade based though, people probably aren't super emo about this one anymore.

Array

School
    SIMS / 10th Planet Omaha
    wow. yes, the moon is made of paper. the government is coming for your guns, as well.

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    people believe so many diverse things. Always at some end of the spectrum. I believe we went to the moon, and I believe there is scientific proof of that. but I also believe there was a film made by Kubrick, in case it failed, or in case of technical difficulties. It's quite possible that they have released footage from both the movies. There's the official truth, the conspiracy theory, and the science. The real truth is usually a mix, or somewhere in between all of those. I think it's important to examine every possibility, science, conspiracy theory, and the official truth. Logic as well as an open mind.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07

Array

School
    none
    sorry ric, they were. you can keep your membership card though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast