Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wow she is good...

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Thanks Wade, and please tell your friends at the gym to watch her videos and if they like it, ask them if they can go and vote also, it will help her so much. Thank you again. Bruce

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    Man she is truly an inspiration! Just watching her in action makes me wanna work on my rubber guard that much more. Work on getting her to clear the neck with "authority" like Eddie says. She just kinda moves her arm around their head. She needs to bring it around wide and push their face away with her forearm, that will bring the Kung Fu Move easier. I envy her ability to double bag anytime she wants! Also try working on her transitions to spiderweb. She can toss em to spiderweb all day if she wants to you can see it! She has amazing talent and she is going places! Also I voted for her Ill be in sugarland towards the end of feb if yall are in town Id love to meet her and tell her how awesome she is in person!
    10th Planet, It's How I Roll

Array

School
    Trez: thanks bro, yes we will be working on that some more, as more and more people know of her skills, we too need to get even better at it. You know we are just scratching the surface of what she can do with this and little by little, we will get there. We have a few more weeks before Pan, you will see the improvement by then. It will be great to meet you, and the end of Feb will work for sure. Just hit me up when you are in town and thank you for your vote. Please pass her story on as we need as many votes as possible. Thank you Bruce

Array

School
    Here is another effort in trying to get you to vote for Cora.... On sat, she was at the bottom in 10th place, now she is sitting in 3rd. Hopefully this will help her get to 2nd by the end of the day. Thanks guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUhIx_0hjvU

vote here: http://www.facebook.com/questions/10151354528324293/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12