Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell C View Post
    Just asking questions isn't saying "look these people are all actors and faking it."
    Or outright claiming no one was killed in the event.

There is a difference between asking questions and making baseless claims.
    Also, ignoring the answers you get is completely unproductive, and doesn't make it seem like someone is actually looking for 'truth' of any kind.
    Were you there? Did you see people die?

Of did you just hear about this on the news....

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Gracie University
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post

The news said it everyone, must be fake.

You know I wasn't there for most of history, I bet none of it happened either right?

Array

School
    SIMS / 10th Planet Omaha
    And the WWII Jewish Haulocaust never happened and AIDS were invented by the government and the moon landing was a hoax and aliens built the pyramids and 9/11 was staged. And the govenment officials are better at covering up conspiracies than they are at anything we elect them to do. And, since I was in the military for seven years, I am probably part of an elaborate conspiracy as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell C View Post
    That's exactly why I'm so disgusted with people on this.
    You don't seem to actually take the tragedy seriously.

You don't even take it seriously enough to post anything but a picture in response to dissent?

If you have actual questions ask them, and do research.

Though just a warning, it takes far more effort than posting about how suspicious it is, and writing it off as a conspiracy than it does to do research.
    Nice posts. The viral video that's gotten all the hits (10 million or so) claiming a conspiracy didn't even bother to check some of the most basic facts out. To make a claim like that you need to bring some real evidence to the table and not just say "this was kinda fishy, so conspiracy!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post

This is what happens when "Pics or it didn't happen" gets taken to the extreme.

The burden of proof is on you guys to show it was a conspiracy. I can debunk some things.

Anything that it isn't covered in this video let me know, and I'm happy to debunk some things. The guy in the video is a bit of a tool, just pay attention to the points. Also, he doesn't address the long gun in the trunk. It was a shotgun that was not used in the attack.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Kelso View Post
    Those of you who have been following along with all of the information coming through in this case already know that FEMA was conducting an active-shooter drill minutes away from Sandy Hook Elementary at another school. This drill took place at the EXACT SAME TIME of the Sandy Hook shooting. The drill was called "FEMA L-366 Planning for the Needs of Children in Disasters".

Incredible fucking coincidence?

Just in, people. Footage from this active-shooter drill was deliberately spliced into footage of Sandy Hook on CNN on the day of the shooting!

http://theintelhub.com/2013/01/19/sa...-its-citizens/

Still skeptical?

Please take the time to watch the following interview with Mike Powers, Former US Naval Law Enforcement Veteran and US Army Infantry/Reconnaissance Military Veteran.

It will blow your mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AP0Q...=youtube_gdata

Please share this important information far and wide. Sandy Hook could be the straw that broke the tyrant's back.
    The second video posted is from a US Navel Law Enforcement Veteran/US Army Infantry Reconnaissance Military Veteran and he is doing a full investigation on Sandy Hook. He says insane stuff, you gotta listen, trust me, you will be blown away....
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    I said this on another post, but I think it is worth saying again. NO ONE SHOULD EVER BE PRESURED INTO NOT ASKING QUESTIONS. NO MATTER HOW CRAZY THEY MAY SEEM.

History has proved it and history always repeats its self. Millions were ordered to march into the brick buildings they were told were showers. By that time they had been intimitaded and bullied into no longer asking questions. Not the path I choose.

Maybe things went down just the way they said. Why not clear up the inconsistancies with truth. Instead of answering the questions people are being told not to ask........ the truth is a powerful force, it doesn't need thugs telling people to stay away from it. Just my 2 cents.
    Always train with purpose and fight with passion . Don't be afraid to dream big, but have the balls to make your dreams come true.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    The second video posted is from a US Navel Law Enforcement Veteran/US Army Infantry Reconnaissance Military Veteran and he is doing a full investigation on Sandy Hook. He says insane stuff, you gotta listen, trust me, you will be blown away....
    I gotta check it out. Thanks

Array

School
    Formerly 10P Spokane
    UPDATE -

Adam Lanza dead in New Hampshire a day before shooting?

http://theintelhub.com/2013/01/21/ss...hool-massacre/

http://www.genealogybank.com/gbnk/ss...3EB37C71A1FA78

P.S. - This information comes straight from the United States Social Security Administration's Death Master File Extract.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    I just can't figure out this guy.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast