Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Formerly 10P Spokane

Sandy Hook Hoax Blown Apart

Those of you who have been following along with all of the information coming through in this case already know that FEMA was conducting an active-shooter drill minutes away from Sandy Hook Elementary at another school. This drill took place at the EXACT SAME TIME of the Sandy Hook shooting. The drill was called "FEMA L-366 Planning for the Needs of Children in Disasters".

Incredible fucking coincidence?

Just in, people. Footage from this active-shooter drill was deliberately spliced into footage of Sandy Hook on CNN on the day of the shooting!

http://theintelhub.com/2013/01/19/sa...-its-citizens/

Still skeptical?

Please take the time to watch the following interview with Mike Powers, Former US Naval Law Enforcement Veteran and US Army Infantry/Reconnaissance Military Veteran.

It will blow your mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AP0Q...=youtube_gdata

Please share this important information far and wide. Sandy Hook could be the straw that broke the tyrant's back.

Array

School
    Gracie University
    Pretty disgusting that people would belittle the deaths of children as a hoax.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snViuRNT5Jk

http://www.reddit.com/r/skeptic/comm...making/c7xjgzr

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    That stuff is moving man, i finally felt like i was getting solid fact and someone with qualifications coming forward and laying it down. i hope that mike powers is recognised for what he did there. sounds like he is on the forefront of it all. you were right dude my mind is blown.

even if u disagree or just dont believe, i think the main goal of all this is for people to stop denying it all immediatly and stop to ask the questions. to look at both sides of the story.

this is something that needs to be looked at from all sides. and the more attention we show the more it will get.

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Without filling my brain with all of this largely useless information can I ask one thing? The theory behind Sandy Hook, is it meant to be that no children were actually injured/killed? I cant work out the hoax part. From what I have seen there seems to be a lot of weird shit going on, but I'm not a private investigator and have already spent long enough watching youtube videos on the subject, full of details but not giving the answer as to what is meant to have really happened.

I just want an outline on what truthers are alleging.

Array

School
    Formerly 10P Spokane
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Garry View Post
    Without filling my brain with all of this largely useless information can I ask one thing? The theory behind Sandy Hook, is it meant to be that no children were actually injured/killed? I cant work out the hoax part. From what I have seen there seems to be a lot of weird shit going on, but I'm not a private investigator and have already spent long enough watching youtube videos on the subject, full of details but not giving the answer as to what is meant to have really happened.

I just want an outline on what truthers are alleging.
    That's the problem. No one with any sense can claim to know the full details or whether people did or did not die.

The hoax is that the evidence points to the event being staged, whether anyone was killed or not. I truly hope that no one was murdered, but if they were, shouldn't we give them the honor of finding out the truth and bringing the mother fuckers to justice? It makes me sick.

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Seems more a guady product of the media-circus culture that's developed, than a hoax.

Just leaves a bad taste more than anything. This event should never have received anything like this type of media attention.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Oy. Look up MMA news on ESPN.com. Josh Gross is one of the bigger reporters on that thread's site. And he LIVES in Sandy Hook. He recently did an article about Rousey tweeting this Sandy Hook conspiracy and blew her apart in it because, as he lives there, he could tell her those children did in fact die, other stories indicate that there were open caskets at some of the funerals, that the parents were in fact very real. Children did die. Whether or not this in fact was the work of the federal gov't, one can certainly speculate.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    I could be wrong, but I don't think anyone is questioning whether or not people died. I think people are asking if it was planned and pre meditated by someone other than who we are being told committed the crime.

Hoax is probably the wrong word. But some of this stuff doesn't add up. At all.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    I could be wrong, but I don't think anyone is questioning whether or not people died. I think people are asking if it was planned and pre meditated by someone other than who we are being told committed the crime.

I think Brandon hit it on the head.
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post

I honestly dont think it ever will. It literally took 8 yrs for the fbi and cia to write up an official report on the events of columbine's shooting. Took 3 for the 9/11 Commision report as well.
    That day had so much swirling contradictions it makes one wonder, for sure. But at the same time, its hard to get such an overwhelming story out without any kind of contradiction or uncertainty. It will be interesting though, that's for sure.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast