Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Gracie University
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    I could be wrong, but I don't think anyone is questioning whether or not people died. I think people are asking if it was planned and pre meditated by someone other than who we are being told committed the crime.

Hoax is probably the wrong word. But some of this stuff doesn't add up. At all.
    The most popular video claiming this is a hoax, argues that the parents of the dead children are actors, and no one died.
    Which is disgusting, and all these people saying we don't know if anyone died of not...look, I understand your need for some kind of mystery, but get your head right out of your ass.

The reason people think this is a hoax, is because the news reported every single weird dead lead for this as it came in, with no fact checking and no waiting for more details.

So it all looked like a jumbled mess.

As far as a FEMA thing goes, they host those classes ALL THE TIME, and it takes two seconds of research to find that out.

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    there are people insinuating that nobody actually died. i really dont know, but i will say that the people trying to shut down the "truthers" have done nothing but contradict themselves. there are way too many people trying to shut down the people looking for answers. all of the ones i've seen have five different answers for each of the conspiracy theories, and each one contradicts the other. it seems to me like if there was nothing fishy going on and they had nothing to hide, they would just answer all the questions and be done.

but i have no idea.

Array

School
    Lovato/Ribiero NW
    I can't say for sure what happened. But it is fishy. And once you take in to account that the government in fact DOES lie to us (on national television) then it only seems natural for there to be people out there asking questions.

Also, look how quickly it moved from Sandy Hook to gun control?

Am I seeing things that aren't there? Is Obama not banning and restricting guns?

What about all the hollow points the gov bought recently? Plus we've seen police dressed like desert storm troops in Anaheim.

Aaand last but not least operation fast and furious which involves gun smuggling to mexico. Obama has made official statements about this.

Array

School
    Gracie University
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur View Post

Anytime a crime is committed and a gun was used, the anti gun crowd jumps on it like flies on shit.
    It's not even the least bit surprising.
    No coincidence conspiracy theory there, it's just how people operate.

all of the ones i've seen have five different answers for each of the conspiracy theories, and each one contradicts the other.
    And the "truther" crowd isn't?

Spare me.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell C View Post
    And the "truther" crowd isn't?

Spare me.
    It seems like the truther crowd is just asking questions from different angles. The people trying to silence them are trying to give "facts" that seem to contradict each other.

Just my observation.

Array

School
    Gracie University
    Quote Originally Posted by sean applegate View Post
    It seems like the truther crowd is just asking questions from different angles. The people trying to silence them are trying to give "facts" that seem to contradict each other.

Just my observation.

Just asking questions isn't saying "look these people are all actors and faking it."
    Or outright claiming no one was killed in the event.

There is a difference between asking questions and making baseless claims.
    Also, ignoring the answers you get is completely unproductive, and doesn't make it seem like someone is actually looking for 'truth' of any kind.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell C View Post
    Just asking questions isn't saying "look these people are all actors and faking it."
    Or outright claiming no one was killed in the event.

There is a difference between asking questions and making baseless claims.
    Also, ignoring the answers you get is completely unproductive, and doesn't make it seem like someone is actually looking for 'truth' of any kind.

Array

School
    Gracie University

Nice rebuttal.

Array

School
    Gracie University
    That's exactly why I'm so disgusted with people on this.
    You don't seem to actually take the tragedy seriously.

You don't even take it seriously enough to post anything but a picture in response to dissent?

If you have actual questions ask them, and do research.

Though just a warning, it takes far more effort than posting about how suspicious it is, and writing it off as a conspiracy than it does to do research.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
    That is precisely the purpose of these types of organized events.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast