Thread: Master Eddie

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin

Master Eddie

Master Eddie,
    I know you probably busy with a dozen things right now, but I just have to ask you for a favor. Cora has been training really hard and she showed it off this Sat at a local tournament, vid on the other post, anyways she got Gold in Gi and Silver in No Gi. She tapped out all of the boys she go against using the Rubber Guard. A crowd formed along the side of her ring just to see who is this little asian girl killing these boys with the rubber guard. One ref even applauded her on her rubber guard as she was putting it on the boy... People here do know the rubber guard, but Cora just happen to be the only one shoving it in front of their face saying "look world I'm doing the rubber guard and it works!!!" Well anyways after the tournament while on our way home, I got a text from a friend telling me that Cora has been on a ballot for Kid Grappler of the YEAR. This is for people living in Texas. It started early Jan and will finish at the end of the month. On the ballot, there are kids that have a good start on her already. Those kids which are in her division, Cora has tapped out many times over. It would be a great honor to have such a title for her as Kid Grappler of the Year. It will surely help with her resume. So I am here to ask for your help. Can you please help tweet her story once again to your people? Last time you did that, she got over 2000 hits in one day on her video. I can promise you that she do deserve such an honor and will continue to train hard as she have been. Thank you so much Bruce

This is the site where they can go vote for her.

http://www.facebook.com/questions/10151354528324293/

p.s- sorry I tried sending this as a private message but somehow it won't go through.