Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    extreme MMA

Was it wrong to smoke with my younger cousin?

My little 13 YO cousin told me he smoked weed and he told me not to tell his parents. So i gave him my word and didn't tell. I smoked weed with him sometimes,but i was always uncomfortable with it and tried to get him to quit. His parents give him everything he wants and they give him a lot of money so he got some pretty good bud.

The problem is that he told his parents and now they think i'm the one who influenced him to smoke and it looks like i'm the bad guy. Was it wrong for me to smoke with him? Should i have told his parents?

He ratted out everything, he said that i bought it for him and i smoked with him all the time. The real truth is that he bought it and he smokes more than me because he always has money for it.

I had to lie to my mom and a lot of my family and now they know the truth that i wanted to say but i told my cousin i wouldn't tell. What should i do?

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    I am the oldest of all my cousins (both sides) so I'v had to deal with this exact issue several times and others like it.

It may or may not have been morally wrong but it was not a good derision. 21 year olds cant be smokin with 13 year olds for many different reasons, some legit some BS but that's how it is. Being as how hes only 13 you are interfering with his parents decisions in raising their child when you support activity they dont approve of.

IMO I would suggest you tell your parents the truth about your smoking together then your aunt and uncle after your parents talk to them . You made a mistake smoking with him. Promising secrecy is almost always a mistake and puts you in a position where you will have to lie. Not tellin his parents is one thing but you cant cover for him when he gets caught and he should ask you to.

Should you have told his parents? That depends on how mature your cousin is and how you expect his parents would feel about it. I was about 11 when I first smoked and though I dont feel it did me any damage it was way too young and IMO so is 13. Remember it may be wrong but weed is still illegal in most places and everywhere for kids so that not a good thing to be doing at 13, trust me.

He ratted you out and lied about this being on you because he was scared. A good sign that hes too young to be blazin.

I think you need to help your parents and aunt/uncle understand that because you dont feel smoking weed is morally wrong you were unsure of what to do in this situation. Everyone has been asked to keep a secret we weren't comfortable with at one time and agreed under social pressure to keep it. It's one of those lesson you have to learn.

Dont worry about breaking your promise to keep secret, your cousin will forgive you for it.

Array

School
    extreme MMA
    I agree it was wrong on my part, but he was smoking before i knew about it. and his parents smoke weed too. so i thought it wouldn't be a big deal if they found out,but my cousin just plain ratted on me and made me look like the bad guy. His parents also let him drink a couple times and it wasnt just a beer it was moon shine. So i think i shouldn't be getting all the heat for it. i tried telling him to just be honest and tell the truth and we would figure out a way to tell them without me or him taking full blame but he got scared and put it all on me.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    What can you do. It was a mistake but understandable. I still think its important to come completely clean. Your cousin only 13, he maybe cool and adult in many ways but as you can see he put this all on you. Dont be mad at him, cause hes just a kid but I really think you should worry more about repairing the relationship with your parents and aunt/uncle, dont continue suffering for his fuck ups, your not helping him.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    that little fucking snitch, don't snitch on him because that would make you a bitch, but also don't do shit for that little fucker ever again. in fact give him the cold shoulder, his parents spoil him so he will be a worthless little shit when he gets older. so you will have the last laugh when he throws his life away with kids and he doesnt have his parents to lean on any more. i see it all the time, spoiled rich kids usually turn into shit human beings, and if he snitched on you to save himself then he's already on his way to looser ville

Array

School
    New PathMartial Arts/BANG Muay Thai Joliet/future 10th planet Joliet
    DAMN lol but i agree your grown dont smoke with kids dumbass idea if hes smoking later make him contribute to the circle for now let his parents do them, smoking isnt for everyone especially that young, and derrick's right he needs a pillow party Stateville d.o.c style to adjust those snitch levels STOP SNITCHING

on a side note if his shits better and a good price i dont see why you shouldt support his interest in business and grab an 8th here an there besides fam discount,older cousin discount ece, support you local market

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    I don't think it's a good idea to smoke with minors. I don't think they're responsible enough to handle things responsibly and maturely. And it's especially not a good idea if parent's aren't cool with it.

That said, he told you not to tell, but then he told on you. At that point, the deal is off. Clear your name. Don't get thrown under the bus. And don't smoke with him again.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    I stopped getting my nephew high once he was old enough to talk just for that very reason.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by chronic_jiujitsu View Post
    I stopped getting my nephew high once he was old enough to talk just for that very reason.
    lol yo theres a video that was on cnn where some dudes let a little toddler maybe 3 or 4 years old smoke a phat blunt and the little dude knew what he was doing too lol

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast