Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sales View Post
    Lets face it, people will look past this in the end. Fuck even I might eventually. I did with 2pac, Mike Tyson, I fuucking love those dudes, and those guys were convicted. What does that say about me? Am I a piece of shit? I just don't know now tbh LOL
    2 pac didn't have to rape anybody, he and his friends ran a "train" on that chick and something happened that pissed her off and made her claim rape. she was just giving 2 pac some head in the club a few days before. Self defense is a big part of rape prevention, but also " self awareness " girls should not get sloppy drunk around dudes that they know or just "think they know" most rapes are done by people girls are familiar with date rape ect. girls should always be aware of the male vs femail ratio in most social situations. because often the few girls at a party are the actual "party favors" without knowing, simply sheep sorounded by wolves. girls should also never let anyone hand them a drink at a party because people will slip shit into there drinks. and never let a dude say hey " lets go into this back room and just talk " this is a speech that every parent should give there daughter if she's going to high school or college & many people avoid thease conversations because there uncomfortable, but thats like burying your head in the sand and taking a cowards way out, and if your not arming people you care about with knowledge that can help them in life then your not doing them any favors. and your just making them be an easy catch for the wolves

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    I expected to see "for 19.99 read the rest of the letter on tli.com" lol.

Still haven't had a chance to read this. Not sure when I'll find the time.

Array

School
    10th Planet London
    Derrick, it seems like you're making the argument that women should moderate their behavior in order to stop from getting raped.
    But you can't be making that argument because that argument is moronic.
    It assumes that all men are just constantly running around in a state of pre-rape readiness just waiting (but hoping it doesn't happen) for the moment when some woman will let down her defenses and then, oops, you've been raped. You shouldn't have let your guard down, silly girl.
    Women shouldn't have to walk around on their guard all the time, constantly fearing being attacked. Have you ever walked into a gay bar and felt like all the guys' eyes were on you and you felt uncomfortable as fuck because you felt like a piece of meat? That's pretty much what you're saying women should live their life in a constant state of.
    Why should it be the woman's responsibility when prevention of rape is really as easy as NOT FUCKING RAPING SOMEONE. Jeez.
    Sorry to rant, but this is something I feel very strongly about.

Obviously you shouldn't rape anybody. That's a given. But simply saying "rapists shouldn't rape" does nothing to actually prevent rapists from raping.

Ideally you should be able to walk any street of any city at all times of the day without being robbed or attacked, but if you put yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time, you have to be aware of the situation that you are in. It does you no good to bury your head in the sand and pretend that you're impervious to the outside world.

The sad reality is that for women, rape IS a constant looming threat. As a strong healthy guy you are almost never worried that a bigger stronger human being might target you to be attacked. For women, every day of their lives they have to be on the lookout for 50% of the people walking the planet who could possibly target them and overpower them. And there's a lot of shady fucks out there.

You can never isolate a victim and be like "This wouldn't have happened if she took better care of herself", that is completely fucked up and wrong. All you can do is look at what has been documented to happen in the past and use that information to make choices to put yourself in low risk situations.

I liked the;

I could go over all the facts and testimonies of the 1989 case showing that I was not in anyway at fault. Even though the court and most everyone else says I got off, because I couldn't get it up, I did not get off on a technicality. However I don't have time to give you the proof that I am innocent, because you won't believe me anyways. Just trust me everyone is lying about what the court says.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Mahoney View Post
    Derrick, it seems like you're making the argument that women should moderate their behavior in order to stop from getting raped.
    It assumes that all men are just constantly running around in a state of pre-rape readiness just waiting (but hoping it doesn't happen) for the moment when some woman will let down her defenses and then, oops, you've been raped. You shouldn't have let your guard down, silly girl.
    Women shouldn't have to walk around on their guard all the time, constantly fearing being attacked. Have you ever walked into a gay bar and felt like all the guys' eyes were on you and you felt uncomfortable as fuck because you felt like a piece of meat? That's pretty much what you're saying women should live their life in a constant state of.
    Why should it be the woman's responsibility when prevention of rape is really as easy as NOT FUCKING RAPING SOMEONE. Jeez.
    This is the real world & the real world is fucked up. in a perfect world '' Stop Raping'' world work. but in this world woman need to be aware period

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    I cant speak for him but I believe derrick was just saying in his first post that often women claim rape after the fact to save face. I've seen exactly what he described happen more than once.

In his second post I think he was saying that women should take some precautions, not because we should accept rape as a society but because it does happen all to often and your a fool living in a fantasy-land if you dont take precautions. Should women walk around on their guard all the time? No but they damn sure should in many situations. Should women constantly fearing being attacked? Of course not, you dont have to be afraid to be careful just realistic. Do you wear your seat belt out of fear or because logic and experience indicate it is a good idea?

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Have you ever walked into a gay bar and felt like all the guys' eyes were on you and you felt uncomfortable as fuck because you felt like a piece of meat?
    Yes. Yes I have.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Yeah I think you misunderstood Derricks post too, Josh.

He was saying that there are women out there who willingly take part in group sex, and might cry "rape" if anyone finds out about it in order to save their reputation. I suppose that line of thought is "Better to be known as a victim than a party slut".

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Yes. Yes I have.
    Dammit Bobby i said i was sorry it was the first time i'd ever seen such a pretty man, pls don't feel uncomfortably, here sip on this water, don't worry it's a pill shaped cherry, i swear.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast