Array

School
    Eugene MMA

Will there ever be another 10th plane cruise?

The title says it all. Was the last one successful enough to have another?

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    I think logistically the cruise was hard for everyone to make since port was in CA, so they switched the last one to a training camp in Vegas. Only Master Eddie and Dawna would know if they will bring it back.
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Array

School
    HQ
    As far as the traincation goes, another one is never out of the question. As of right now, Eddie and I are concentrating on making the Sub Only World Championship the most kick ass thing you guys can imagine. If I get enough show of interest then lets see what we can put together for 2014.

In the meantime, the first SOW Championship will be March 30th and we will announce the dates for the following shows soon. If you are planning a trip to HQ any time this year, I highly recommend planning your trip around on of the shows!! Stay tuned for details
    “It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard ... is what makes it great.”

@wonderwomandgg @10pwsd @mattherapylife

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawna View Post
    As far as the traincation goes, another one is never out of the question. As of right now, Eddie and I are concentrating on making the Sub Only World Championship the most kick ass thing you guys can imagine. If I get enough show of interest then lets see what we can put together for 2014.

In the meantime, the first SOW Championship will be March 30th and we will announce the dates for the following shows soon. If you are planning a trip to HQ any time this year, I highly recommend planning your trip around on of the shows!! Stay tuned for details
    Good stuff!
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Dawna when can we sign up for SOW?
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    HQ
    It's a 16 man invitational Mike. For the most part we're only inviting black belts, and one guy from each JJ team. They're will probably be some exceptions, depending on how each roster comes together.

Right now we're putting together the 170lb Championship. I'll announce the roster as it builds up and announce all the details soon. Gonna be badass guys!!
    “It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard ... is what makes it great.”

@wonderwomandgg @10pwsd @mattherapylife

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawna View Post
    It's a 16 man invitational Mike. For the most part we're only inviting black belts, and one guy from each JJ team. They're will probably be some exceptions, depending on how each roster comes together.

Right now we're putting together the 170lb Championship. I'll announce the roster as it builds up and announce all the details soon. Gonna be badass guys!!
    Where do I sign up? sounds awesome, I will just have to get promoted to black belt sometime soon then!!!
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    Impact and 10th Planet Portland
    I think the cruise was interesting but I still say traincation in Hawaii would be 10X better. That's something I'd get on board with. Good luck with the SOW, don't forget to send me a some sponsor info Dawna, would love to get on that too

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Shit, it has been a life long dream of mine to go to Hawaii, but I can never afford it.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Impact and 10th Planet Portland
    Kurzy, it's not as expensive as you might think, especially if we did some group deal but yeah not cheap either. Still, could happen someday