Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dewitt Jr View Post
    I wont let my kids cut weight until they get to high school. It isnt worth the grind if they burn out early. Bump her up is what I would personally do.
    Amen. Thanks Mike. This is how all parents should be.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    Yeah I can see where the title has something to do with the miscommunication... Anyways, no I did not call the organization, but on their website, once you miss the weight that you sign up for, you are DQ. No refunds, no changes of weight class. At first I was truly concern about this. But after talking to her coach, we are confidence that she will make weight. THis is not new to them, if they can train professional MMA fighters to loose 15 pounds, i'm sure they have a plan to make sure she work out properly to make her weight.
    Pro fighters generally cutt 20-30 pounds. I cutt 20 pounds for jiu jitsu tournaments. Once again my wrestlers and jitsu jitsu kids dont cut weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Hester View Post
    Kids grow. She is growing. Kids should not ever restrict calories or dehydrate at all. If you want here diet to be better then make it more paleo. Do not cut weight.
    Agreed eating clean is key, Modified Paleo is what our whole family eats me, my 5.5 yr old, my pregnant wife. You wouldn't put 87 octane in a 1000 hpo evo, you would put 100 plus octane.
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Passini View Post
    Pro fighters generally cutt 20-30 pounds. I cutt 20 pounds for jiu jitsu tournaments. Once again my wrestlers and jitsu jitsu kids dont cut weight.

Agreed eating clean is key, Modified Paleo is what our whole family eats me, my 5.5 yr old, my pregnant wife. You wouldn't put 87 octane in a 1000 hpo evo, you would put 100 plus octane.
    Wait... You're not supposed to put regular in the Lambo...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234