Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet VistA

What MOTIVATES YOU??

Over the last couple days some of my students have been sending me links to motivational speeches. Some of these are very uplifting, and inspiring. It got me wondering, how many other great speeches are there? What else inspires people to go above, and beyond in the name of achieving goals, and success? So I figured Id ask my nibiru family. Please share links to the things that motivate you to chase your dreams, and create your REALity!! OSS!!

Array

School
    10th Planet VistA

Array

School
    EpLegends Martial Arts
    You must be willing to give up everything, if you are to gain anything. Life isn't about success, It's about how many times you can fail, how much blood you can shed, how many times you can be put down, walked on. Told you can't do anything, It's standing there when no one else is around and still pushing yourself till you can't walk, you can't talk. It's not about doing it once. It's about doing it everyday. It's not doing it to prove your a bad ass or your the best. You do it because without a doubt you believe inside you there is greatness. When you sleep at night you dream of this greatness, you play it over and over again inside your head. When you wake you create that greatness. You never ever give up. Life is simple, you make a choice and you never stop moving foward.

Array

School
    EpLegends Martial Arts

Array

School
    EpLegends Martial Arts

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago

It's the hockey version

Array

School
    10th Planet VistA

Array

School
    10th Planet VistA
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Hawkins View Post
    You must be willing to give up everything, if you are to gain anything. Life isn't about success, It's about how many times you can fail, how much blood you can shed, how many times you can be put down, walked on. Told you can't do anything, It's standing there when no one else is around and still pushing yourself till you can't walk, you can't talk. It's not about doing it once. It's about doing it everyday. It's not doing it to prove your a bad ass or your the best. You do it because without a doubt you believe inside you there is greatness. When you sleep at night you dream of this greatness, you play it over and over again inside your head. When you wake you create that greatness. You never ever give up. Life is simple, you make a choice and you never stop moving foward.
    Well put brotha, OSS!

Array

School
    10th Planet VistA

Array

School
    Rick Youngs Black Belt Academy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast