Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    extreme MMA

Can i delete my account?

I just want to get off the internet because i find myself being distracted by facebook,twitter and this forum.

Can i delete this account?

I also don't like how my name pops up in google and shows my forum posts because i've written some things that employers won't like.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Blood in Blood out, in the words of the great " Griselda Blanco " don't make me send Rivi after you lol

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    Blood in Blood out, in the words of the great " Griselda Blanco " don't make me send Rivi after you lol
    Maybe we can make an exception this one time and pass on the whole out by way of death thing. Im thinking beat out or sexed out. Also you might have to join the French Foreign Legion for 7 years.

Shoulda read all those google, facebook, and 10th Planet forum user agreements fine print

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    lame bro. just have some self control.
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Portland Moon Head/Instructor
    My youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/monzon421
    Use the discount code DEADORCHARD at Phalanxfc.com to get %15 off any purchase.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    You were the one who was all nervous to start and we all chimed in to encourage you. Then in your next couple of posts it seemed like it might be a little more difficult than you thought. Then you completely stopped talking about jiu jitsu, or never really started. Well hangin out on the forum does zero good if you never train. This place shouldnt even be in the same category as fb and twitter. Its a valuable resource and community woven from a mutual bond that we all share with gallons of sweat, injuries, victories, stories, and passion. Its not for everybody and it sorts its self out. My guess is the whole smokin with minors thing is the catalyst. You live you learn. I guess you could always change your name. Goodluck

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    You were the one who was all nervous to start and we all chimed in to encourage you. Then in your next couple of posts it seemed like it might be a little more difficult than you thought. Then you completely stopped talking about jiu jitsu, or never really started. Well hangin out on the forum does zero good if you never train. This place shouldnt even be in the same category as fb and twitter. Its a valuable resource and community woven from a mutual bond that we all share with gallons of sweat, injuries, victories, stories, and passion. Its not for everybody and it sorts its self out. My guess is the whole smokin with minors thing is the catalyst. You live you learn. I guess you could always change your name. Goodluck
    THIS^^^^^!! You educated Alabama fucker you!!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Tussin
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Bobby you are my hero

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast