Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC

Enough with the Jiu Jitsu talk...howabout some gossip?

Did you guys know Rener Gracie is engaged to Eve Torres?

Look, I'm sorry for being a sissy who is writing about gossip and not jiu jitsu, but I really didn't know. Maybe you guys already knew. Maybe you didn't. Maybe you knew and didn't care. Maybe I don't care either. I don't know. Maybe I do. At the very least, it does deserve a Daaaang at the very least, right?

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    So i heard that eve torres has some slick jiu jitsu... And has left the WWE to promote gracie jiu jitsu or something like that.
    Can anyone confirm or deny her Jiu Jitsu prowess? Does anyone think they will run a jiu jitsu school together??
    Blue belt under Sean Bollinger

http://www.facebook.com/camcarr93?ref=tn_tnmn

Array

School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Carr View Post
    So i heard that eve torres has some slick jiu jitsu...
    Can anyone confirm or deny her Jiu Jitsu prowess?
    Well she does have a Pink belt you know.

No, for real. She holds a Pink belt.

Yeah her actual belt. It's Pink. Listen, let me explain. You know how you tie your belt around your Gi, and it's blue or purple or whatever? Like your teacher's belt is Black, right? That's what I mean. Her belt is Pink.

Uh, no, I don't know where you go to even buy a Pink jiu jitsu belt, but somehow they got their hands on one to give her.

Array

School
    In my mind
    Don't be an ass Ric! After those rumors that I was Marcelo's long lost brother died down ( still not sure who started those :-), Brandon Mccaghren promoted me to pink belt at a seminar. Apparently we're the only two in the jj universe to attain said rank.

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Dang!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post

No, for real. She holds a Pink belt.

Yeah her actual belt. It's Pink. Listen, let me explain. You know how you tie your belt around your Gi, and it's blue or purple or whatever? Like your teacher's belt is Black, right? That's what I mean. Her belt is Pink.

Uh, no, I don't know where you go to even buy a Pink jiu jitsu belt, but somehow they got their hands on one to give her.

She's a blue in Gracie Jiu Jitsu. The pink belt has to do with their Women Empowered Program. Eve is the Head Instructor and that's why she has the pink belt. Rener and Eve have both tweeted about their relationship and engagement. I think Eve even posted a pic of her engagement ring.

Rener and Ryron have gone to great lengths to make GJJ as inclusive as possible and Eve appears to have found her calling educating women on how GJJ can help them deal with various self defence situations.

Ric, hope to visit Marcelo's academy this year. He's one of my BJJ heroes!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    "Squeeze my neck ...come on like a man!"

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Damn that's a beautiful woman, i would have married her too. '' but still with a prenup ''

Array

School
    Grosse Pointe - New Edge MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    I want a pink belt!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast