Thread: EFG Team Trophy

Array

School
    Sbardella MMA/Black Tie BJJ

EFG Team Trophy

March 10th the Clare HotBox will be sending a few of our squad members to compete in the Elite Fed. Of Grapplers BJJ Tournament in Warren. Not sure if 10th planet Detroit will have some guys representing, but I wanted to see if everyone would list the team name as just "10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu" in hopes of bringing home the team trophy! We've had a few of our members bring home the Gold before and I think this would be a great opportunity!

Which ever team (Detroit or us) that has more placers takes the trophy back to the gym. What does everyone think? Let's make some waves in Michigan BJJ

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    I know Michael Hough and his guys will also be there in the house as well reppin 10th Planet we deff need to figure something out we all are on the same Team really just different locations

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Any of you going to michigan open No-gi in April. Adlai said he was going to atttend, as will most likely some of us. Would be a strong team if we all went under 10th planet.

Array

School
    GB Freestyle Judo Club, Holly BJJ
    Like David said me and my guys will be there and I will pass the word along so 10p has a strong showing. Also we will be at the Michigan nogi as well so at the very least there will be 2-3 more for the 10p legion.

Array

School
    Sbardella MMA/Black Tie BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by michael h View Post
    Like David said me and my guys will be there and I will pass the word along so 10p has a strong showing. Also we will be at the Michigan nogi as well so at the very least there will be 2-3 more for the 10p legion.
    Good stuff brother, If all goes to plan we'll have a couple involved as well!