Array

School
    Gracie University

Multiple academy training

Hello, sorry I have been asking all of you so much questions. However, I was wondering about Joining a actually school near my home cuz I currently just test online at the gracie academy. So Im thinking im going to join a school and learn their system (which I know for a fact is not as good as 10th planet or marcelo) but just so i have live people to train with and then when I get home study eddies online tech vids and mercelo's cuz i know they will help me more in tournaments? Is this a good idea or am I getting to many styles?

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    There are never to many styles.

Array

School
    Gracie University
    Agreed thank you! I was looking at an article that says cesar gracie has the best sambo and leg lock jiut jitsu. Does eddie show any leg locks do you know?

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    take what works, discard what doesn't, add a peice of your own style.

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrichmondJJ View Post
    Agreed thank you! I was looking at an article that says cesar gracie has the best sambo and leg lock jiut jitsu. Does eddie show any leg locks do you know?
    Watch all of Zog's leg lock videos you can. First rate concept and teaching. Can't say enough about Zog's leg locks, changed how we play BJJ around our place. i don't think any on this forum will disagree.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrichmondJJ View Post
    Check your MMA thread I you a pretty good idea of schools.

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    U will improve more there then at home by yourself. If there is a 10th planet gym go there or start one?