Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    With wrestling out BJJ shot of getting in the Olympics is Gary Coleman(short and dead). But lame that wrestling is out because that takes away from their sport. The Olympics was the highest honor and now thats gone, so what do they have to look too SummerSlam? Wrestle Mania?

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    Wrestling to me has always been sort of dead frankly. Once you graduate college there is no adult wrestling. You're forced to go into a totally different art like BJJ or Judo. There are no wrestling schools, no weekend clubs/leagues that I've ever seen, no wrestling programs at the local Y....nothing. Taking it out of the Olympics just gives potential wrestlers one more reason to pursue a different sport in high school or college.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    Wrestling to me has always been sort of dead frankly. Once you graduate college there is no adult wrestling. You're forced to go into a totally different art like BJJ or Judo. There are no wrestling schools, no weekend clubs/leagues that I've ever seen, no wrestling programs at the local Y....nothing. Taking it out of the Olympics just gives potential wrestlers one more reason to pursue a different sport in high school or college.
    Some interesting points you make there Ric

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Hilfiker View Post
    Please tell me that is a troll statement. Wrestling, at his highest art, is as exciting as any BJJ match, karate spar, Judo match, or Boxing fight. Add in the thousands of years of traditional sport and you have yourself a sport that SHOULD have a lifetime pass in the Olympics.
    lol are you sure thats weed your smokin ? nothing in wrestling could be more entertaining then watching someone get choked out. As dope as Chael Sanderson was to watch, nothing he did was more entertaining then watching someone pass out from a choke. On another note, " Golf aint a fucking sport " if retirees can do it then it's not a sport, just a competitive " Hobby "

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    if you can finish and don't have to go take a shower & change your clothes then it's not a sport lol
    if you can finish and go eat dinner in the same clothes then it's not a sport lol
    if your biggest rival dropped out due to prostate exam then it's not a sport lol
    ect ect ect

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12