Array

School
    NONE

Guerrilla Kingdom is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone,

In May 2012, I started a youtube channel where we'd be covering rap music. We did 1 interview with one of our top local street rappers, "Bird."

After that interview, we decided to put our future videos on hold so we could invest in better equipment. Well I just purchased 3 new 1080p cameras & adobe premier pro. I'll be purchasing wireless mics, camera bags, tripods & lighting equipment next month. And we'll be resuming our interviews. We'll be covering a lot of Kansas City music as well as doing interviews with our biggest artists in the town. My friends Shannon, Marques, Stephen, Sheldon & Tony will be working with me on album/mixtape reviews as well as interviews.

We'll be traveling to Texas in July 2013 to interview Ron Paul, K-Rino, Z-Ro, Bun B, Scarface, Trae & Alex Jones. Give or take people that may not be in town when we visit. My friend Jacinda worked for Ron Paul's campaign & she'll be doing political videos as well as conducting the Ron Paul interview herself. We'll all be reviewing stand up comedy acts, spoken word poetry, ect. And I'll be working with our local MMA community to help get KC more out there in the public's eye.

I just wanted to let everyone know who maybe interested. Especially Eddie & Compella. I'd like to interview them as well. We do plan on being in LA for a few days but most of our time will be spent in Oakland, CA due to the KC music scene being so close to theirs. If interested, please subscribe to our youtube channel. Either way, we'll post all combat sports/libertarian related videos up so you all can see them.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GuerrillaKingdom

Thanks for all of your support!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    thanks for the interview Kevin. Bird got some sick sound!

Array

School
    NONE
    Thanks man, I'm happy you liked him. We're currently working with local artists here to help get their music out there more. Bird has 5 mixtapes & a compilation cd but they're pretty hard to find ourside of KC. I'm hoping to get his permission to upload his mixtapes to all the mixtape websites & share the links on our interview.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Dope! That'll be nice. I'm not a big vid editor or anything but I may have some pointers for you. I have some buddies in the Bay Area as well that are into the music biz. They know guys like Philthy Rich up there. I'm sure they'd love to get them some exposure. Lemme know and ill try to connect you guys.
    Thanks, Rick

Array

School
    NONE
    Do you have a facebook? I can't say if we'll be interviewing philthy rich or not. We're planning on being pretty picky on who we interview. Right now it's just to early to tell.