Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Sandy hook ...

Array

School
    Formerly 10P Spokane
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    I just couldn't spend my time responding when the first thing in the list was "why aren't the parents sadder?". What a crock of shit. Insulting to everyone involved.
    The first thing on the list was directly taken from Salon's "debunking" article. I didn't choose it; I just responded to it.

You are insulting to the human race.

With your manner of thinking it is just as possible that the sandy hook conspiracy is simply to distract from a different and even more sinister plot.
    Now you're starting to get it.

Sandy Hook was a cultist sacrificial ritual that accomplished multiple goals, most of them hidden. But you shouldn't worry about it. I'm just crazy.

I've been servicing and installing electric security equipment for over 13 years including CCTV systems. The idea that a school (public or private) had "high tech" cameras and especially facial recognition ability is laughable, you have no idea what you are parroting. I cant legally disclose what security equipment a particular entity has because I am a certified alarm installer and I could loose my licence if I did disclose that. But the level of tech you are claiming this school had would be superior to the numerous state, federal and corporate buildings I have work for. Some of these places handled very sensitive data, I cant say what because that would give away who the customer was and since I said they didnt have a particular security measure I would be breaking the law that regulates my trade.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qJ757L-3jY

http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/fairfie...y#.USUUlmeaDcs

Mike Powers, who is doing a full investigation, has also found out that the front door camera did have embedded facial recognition software. All this means is that it takes High Definition photos which are stored in a database for future use in case some kind of incident takes place (as opposed to grainy low-res tech). The technology is actually really simple. In any case, he was supposedly wearing a ski mask, so this doesn't even matter. WHERE IS THE VIDEO?

Obviously who are serving some kind of secret group whos goal is to distract from society's true ills by pushing outrageous conspiracy theories, your master are very proud.
    You have no clue what society's "true" ills are, nor do you understand why the ills you're referencing exist in the first place. And I agree, the truth is outrageous.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    The idea that the parents didnt look sad enough is stupid and insulting regardless of where it comes from, especially comparing the outward emotional responses of brazilians to americans, guess they aren't fight fans.

You are 100% wrong on the camera stuff. They are talking about an intercom system with a video camera. They are common and do not store or analyze images (DVR's store video captured from the camera). Facial recognition software is not just storing an image. The software for facial recognition installed on a PC never integrated into a camera (it takes a lot of computing power). A live person looking at a monitor inside see the person standing at the door and decides whether or not to allow access. Thats why the articles says most visitors would be asked to show ID. The secretary cant memorize everyones face. Like I said I've been in the trade for a long time, Ive done electronic security work for high security federal buildings, courthouses, prisons ect. for many years. The level of video analytics you are taking about does exist but it is extremely rare and cost prohibitive for nearly everyone. I do happen to know that one government agency has it, I cant say which one, but they have it because it is there specialty, not just as part of a security system to provide access control.

Again you might want to see a mental health professional.

You are societies true ill, under educated know-it-alls with neither common sense or the ability to employ basic reason or logic.

The only reason I respond to this kind of mental diarrhea is that people from all over the world look at this forum and I want to be able to wear 10th planet gear in public without being embarrassed. People have to know that not everyone trying to learn 10th planet jiu jitsu is a nut.
    Last edited by Aaron Gustaveson; 02-20-2013 at 11:34 AM. Reason: forgot an "s"

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Why no surveillance footage?

What about the CNN reporter chick who said on camera that she interviewed the school nurse, and the nurse said what an amazing teacher Mrs. Lanza was yet Mrs. Lanza never worked at the school. What about that?
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Are you guys asking why there has been no surveillance video realised to the public or are you saying that despite the presence of a CCTV system at the school, the public is being told there is no video? I wouldn't release any video if it was my call.

on the nurse,
    "In the clip, McCarren reports that Cox said she knew the shooter's mother to be a "very caring, experienced kindergarten teacher." She also says Cox called her "just the kind of person you would want with your 5-year-old children.”

Some truthers assert that Cox must have gotten her “script” wrong, because why else would she think Nancy Lanza was a teacher at the school when that’s been reported to be false?

However, law enforcement officials did initially state that the shooter was the son of a kindergarten teacher, and their statement was widely reported by the media. Soon thereafter it was discovered to be untrue, at which time many media outlets issued corrections to their previous reports.

A source with knowledge of Cox's interview told HuffPost that Cox mentioned no names during the interview, and that questions posed to the nurse did not use the name of Adam Lanza (or even Ryan Lanza, who was initially named as the shooter). In fact, reporters didn't use any names at all, the source said, only generic terms like "the suspect" or "the shooter."

Therefore, Cox may have heard those same initial, erroneous reports that the shooter was the son of a Sandy Hook kindergarten teacher and may have assumed them to be true at the time."

Array

School
    Formerly 10P Spokane
    Aaron, it's this simple...

Where is the video? Where is one single photo of the event? It clearly exists, and the American people have the right to view it. We have video from Columbine. We have video from Virginia Tech. We have video from Brazil.

Why the double standard? You probably believe the Osama bin Laden story too.

You think that I am stupid and insulting because I've actually taken the time and effort to research this tragedy and find out why it happened? Your response was to believe what you were told and disregard all of the lies being shoved down our throats. Your posting of a couple of misleading, second-hand "debunking" articles is evidence of this. YOU are the embarrassment to our community.

And your response to Eddie's question about the nurse is ridiculous.

This is the quote you cited:

"In the clip, McCarren reports that Cox said she knew the shooter's mother to be a "very caring, experienced kindergarten teacher." She also says Cox called her "just the kind of person you would want with your 5-year-old children.”

This is your reasoning:

"In fact, reporters didn't use any names at all, the source said, only generic terms like 'the suspect' or 'the shooter'.
    Therefore, Cox may have heard those same initial, erroneous reports that the shooter was the son of a Sandy Hook kindergarten teacher and may have assumed them to be true at the time."

So, you're saying that the nurse made a blanket statement about the shooter's mother, professing to have personal knowledge about her specifically, based solely on the fact that people were calling her a kindergarten teacher?

Therefore, you think she meant "Whoever the shooter's mother was, she was a very caring, experienced kindergarten teacher, just the kind of person you would want with your 5-year-old children." -- And that's perfectly normal?

Fact -- SHE WAS LYING
    Question -- WHY?

I really wish you would respond to all of my points. It would be hilarious.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    yeah your right, its more lily that the government lead by a multigenerational, secret, elite social order orchestrated the entire thing than a old school nurse thought she was talking about someone else.

Its amazing to me that videos were released from any of these school shootings. Seems like it would only serve to inspire future wackos.

I posted the debunking articles as a response because that about all the time I can devote to this embarrassing nonsense and because "your points" where simply a post of another article as well.

I dont have any illusions of actually debating you since you obviously lack a grasp of logic. Its enough for me to know that when people stumble across this thread they will at least be able to say to themselves, not all the 10th planet people are paranoid delusionals.

P.S.

You are they guy who said parents should be able to kill their children on another thread, right?

http://www.10thplanetjj.com/threads/...t=nathan+kelso

http://www.10thplanetjj.com/threads/...t=nathan+kelso

Array

School
    Formerly 10P Spokane
    Yes, I wouldn't expect you to try and refute the irrefutable. I'm sorry for being abrasive.

I tend to get in a "Either put these sunglasses on, or start eating that trash can." mode because these topics are so incredibly important to the future of mankind. It's a character flaw, I guess. Everyone has to find out in their own way. The programming is difficult to break.

So believe what you like. Just ask yourself... Is a world controlled by corrupt secret societies truly impossible? Why do our country's most powerful leaders and businessmen meet in the Bohemian Grove every year to burn a mock human sacrifice under a 40-foot stone owl god (Minerva)? Who designed the Georgia Guidestones? Why are so many of the world's most important buildings designed using the same masonic and pagan symbolism (U.S. Capitol, The Vatican, the Israel Supreme Court, the IRS Headquarters, the European Union Parliament)? Why did the Bavarian Illuminati, which has the usurpation of all world governments and religions as part of its manifesto, foment the French Revolution? Why do all types of media (movies, music, music videos, television) contain the same types of occult symbolism? Why do all mainstream media companies (TV channels, movie studios, radio stations, newspapers) fall under the control of only five corporations? Why did American corporations support both sides during WWII? Why were Nazi scientists smuggled to America during Project Paperclip to work on human mind control projects like MK Ultra?

How many people on this Earth have ever said to themselves "If only I ruled the world, everything would be so much better"?

Now realize that there are people on this Earth with the money, power, and influence to pull it off. Also note that the masses have been indoctrinated in such a way to never believe it.

Watching a few of these videos should be enough to convince any free-thinking, rational human being that something sinister is afoot:
    https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...d+order+quotes

Super-villains exist, and they are numerous. They aren't only a product of movies and comic books. Superheroes, however, are very hard to find.

Just think for yourself once in a while. Don't be afraid to have been wrong.

If you can become convinced of one massive conspiracy, the rest will fall into place for you. Watch this series and you might begin to understand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5FrGFFvUC8

Array

School
    Easton
    If there was a conspiracy, wouldn't it just be easier to brainwash the kid and march him into the school, alone to kill. As if the NWO needs to almost get caught every time they conspire. Are they amateurs? They just can't beat the youtube activist cult of truth? The film seemed like BS to me. I'm not even sure what their argument is.

Despite the "truth": I think some people are always looking for a conspiracy because they have a hard time with reality. I've never met a "truther" whose convinced me they're honest, smart, or even serious. To me it's dark entertainment obsessed with fear, and this has nothing to do with the "truth" of it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    I really think you have two kinds of conspiracy theorist. One type is your fairly common individual, they seek to be open minded and are aware that many aspects of our reality are in fact stranger than fiction and that the US government and probably every government that has ever existed does/has done things that they shouldn't. Not just governments but the wealthy elite as well. (under a capitalist systems there is little functional difference between the two.)

For example, the Iran–Contra affair, thank you Garry Web, RIP. We know that a group of the social elite including some politicians have exclusive social gatherings at which they likely discuss being and staying powerful, like Nathan mentioned the bohemian groove.
    Nearly all of us accept that corruption and lust for power is a legitimate factor in society especially in strongly capitalist nations like the US, and that like most of us the wealthy elite seek to keep or build upon the economic and social positions they have gained.

A separation occurs at some point along the spectrum of "conspiracy theorist". This separation has something to do with making distinctions between possibilities and probabilities as well as discerning circumstantial evidence or, more commonly, coincidence with physical evidence.
    These types fail to see that our reality is filled to the brim with correlation and coincidence. The Maharaj Sri Nisargadatta said when discussing causality, "everything in the universe is as it is because everything else in the universe it as it is" loosely quoted. The context of this quote was metaphysical/philosophical, however, it brings attention to a peculiar aspect of the reality we find ourselves in. The universe is full of coincidence and in a manner of thinking, infinite correlations.
    A simple example of this phenomenon is the Six degrees of separation concept. (Misnamed as a theory, yet not a scientific theory)The most common example is the kevin bacon game. Truth is that you can play this game with almost anything. For example there likely exist tens of thousands of independent facts/phenomenon around the world that one could suspicious link to The Sandy Hook School Shooting. (batman map)

Meanwhile we as humans have not only the ability to reason and employ systems of logic but arguably a need to do so. Now our innate methods of employing logic are perhaps rudimentary compared to formal logic systems but they are none the less a powerful part of the human mind. I would argue that the human need to apply reason and logic to our realty and the correlated yet coincidental nature of realty often leads to invalid conclusions such as in the cases of many conspiracy theories.

Simply compiling list of a few of these coincides and making what appear to be correlations between the coincidences is more than enough to convince many people of something. That may explain why conspiracy theorists favorite game is seeding doubt by sighting circumstance and playing the “isn’t it possible?” tactic. Just to be clear anything is possible, what is much more germane to those of us rooted in reality is what is probable.

Let face it, talking conspiracy theories can be fun and that's the causation and genesis for most of the more outrageous conspiracy theories out there.

I have more thoughts on this but I have MMA training in a few hours.
    Last edited by Aaron Gustaveson; 02-21-2013 at 03:36 PM. Reason: because I care

Array

School
    none
    thou doth protest too much

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast