Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    BJJ India (Professor Rodrigo Teixeira BJJ)
    Quote Originally Posted by HerbChao View Post
    Nice action shots dude! Hope you can make that visit out to the East coast eventually, would love to have you come out and visit some of the schools/clubs I've been training at here!
    Thnx Bro... hey for sure man.. saving money for the trip will be thr soon

Quote Originally Posted by Arun Sharma View Post
    Thnx a lot paul... We all can come together and make our society a better & safe place to live
    good work arun alot more needs to be done to ensure the safety of people every where

Array

School
    N/A
    A big thanks to Arun, he's a thoroughly nice guy and very knowledgeable to boot! It was a great opportunity to get a feel for the scene out there in India, and props to the boys and their efforts with the awareness classes.

Hopefully the next time im out there i'll have some tech to share rather than steal

A couple more to share:

Array

School
    BJJ India (Professor Rodrigo Teixeira BJJ)
    [QUOTE=Sukhi;165786]A big thanks to Arun, he's a thoroughly nice guy and very knowledgeable to boot! It was a great opportunity to get a feel for the scene out there in India, and props to the boys and their efforts with the awareness classes.

Hopefully the next time im out there i'll have some tech to share rather than steal

Hey Sukhi, Bro nice to see you in the forums
    Thnx for the appreciation bro, and yes surely next time i am gonna learn some cool stuff from you too
    Namaste and Regards

Sam Sales

Very fucking cool indeed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12